2022 US Open - Brookline

Wally Fairway

11 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Good call... shot a 40 on the back 9 and lost 5 strokes.  He's still -1

i thought he was gonna keep it together a bit and get in the clubhouse at -3, but he gacked that 18th hole.  he may shoot 75-75 over the weekend.

cream is starting to rise.  Scottie and Sam Burns are gonna get in around 2 or 3 under each, then just wait and watch.  Koepka and Rose should get in around even par.

depending on the wind and possible rain, even par may win this thing.

Edited by Jive Turkey

fuck.  i don't want the tournament to be delayed because i'm enjoying watching this.  and i don't like when the conditions are altered like this during the middle of the round. but oh well.  rub of the green.

this Tarren guy needs to move back to the pack. he probably will, although he seems to be more composed and have a better game than that Daffue cat.

20 hours ago, ztejas said:

I suppose. He has 14 top 20s in his past 16 events. One 33rd and a MC at a course he had never played. And top 10 at both majors. 

You may have picked right. Leaderboard can shift in a hurry at the US.

Rory rorying.

Spieth may be about to play himself out of making the cut on his #12 hole today (hole #3).

Par 4 and putting for a bogey from 30ft.  Currently +2 and cut line is probably +3.

Double bogey... Now +4

Edited by LTtxfan

15 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Spieth really needs to get better at putting. Every time I turn in its one shitty putt after another. And I hear he was ranked like 153 or something this year. 
If he got back to putting well he’d be back imo. 

Spieth now +2 after a couple birdies, and 1 hole left to play.  He is currently 1 shot inside the +3 cut line

12 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Somehow they’ve managed to show even more commercials today. Playing through -> two shots -> commercial break. 

I've just been watching the Rory/Xander/Hideki group. They show every shot. Minimal ads. It's been solid. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

I've just been watching the Rory/Xander/Hideki group. They show every shot. Minimal ads. It's been solid. 

Never occured to me there was a usopen.com streaming option. Of course, i throw it on and its showing ads. Ads fucking everywhere

17 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Never occured to me there was a usopen.com streaming option. Of course, i throw it on and its showing ads. Ads fucking everywhere

They only show ads between shots*.

Edited by ztejas