2022 US Open - Brookline

Wally Fairway

1 minute ago, LTtxfan said:

Sure seems like the USGA had the leaders tee off too late today.  The final group is only on hole #11 and it's after 6:00pm in Boston...

It's pissing me off because I have father's day dinner at 6:30 tomorrow. No doubt scheduled by my stepmother.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ztejas said:

If someone could tell Fitzpatrick to fuck off that would be great. 

you know NBC wants him to stay up at the top.  more opportunities for them to remind us he won the 2013 US Am at that course.  i got no prob with Fitzpatrick being up there.  world #18.  but i don't want him to win.  i'm Team Will.  would love to see him get his first major.

watch out for Sam Burns.

Just now, Jive Turkey said:

you know NBC wants him to stay up at the top.  more opportunities for them to remind us he won the 2013 US Am at that course.  i got no prob with Fitzpatrick being up there.  world #18.  but i don't want him to win.  i'm Team Will.  would love to see him get his first major.

watch out for Sam Burns.

You mean like this? 

Just now, Jive Turkey said:

watch out for Sam Burns.

He's such a fucking goofball. Putting from 4 feet with the pin in. And he's a limey Englishman.

I told y'all about Sam Burns after yesterday 😉

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ztejas said:

He's such a fucking goofball. Putting from 4 feet with the pin in. And he's a limey Englishman.

Whoever gets matched up with Fitz tomorrow will not have a good round... just an annoying guy to have in your pairing.