LTtxfan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2023 at 12:37 PM, texifornia said:

Visited a lot, but we took Owens instead

https://247sports.com/player/deuce-adams-46129461/

I know this is an old post but I hope this kid turns out a metric fuckton better than Jack Plummer. Not that it'll be super hard for him to do that - this shit tonight was genuinely painful to watch

1 hour ago, campcrunk said:

I know this is an old post but I hope this kid turns out a metric fuckton better than Jack Plummer. Not that it'll be super hard for him to do that - this shit tonight was genuinely painful to watch

For a 6th year senior, that Plummer made poor decision after poor decision.

Intentional grounding from the pocket when there was no one within 5 yards of him and he had to take two to three steps to his left to dump the ball. That’s 8 yards right there for being a fucking idiot. 

He played like someone who was used to playing under a slightly different set of rules and against different types of defenses. Like maybe he had only played Flag Football in the past, but never Tackle (American) Football.

He was just pure trash. But not quite Iowa’s level of pure trash offense… but they were very close.

• Hook 'Em 2

6 hours ago, Napoleon said:

For a 6th year senior, that Plummer made poor decision after poor decision.

Intentional grounding from the pocket when there was no one within 5 yards of him and he had to take two to three steps to his left to dump the ball. That’s 8 yards right there for being a fucking idiot. 

He played like someone who was used to playing under a slightly different set of rules and against different types of defenses. Like maybe he had only played Flag Football in the past, but never Tackle (American) Football.

He was just pure trash. But not quite Iowa’s level of pure trash offense… but they were very close.

He was just awful. One of the worst CCG performances by a QB I've ever seen. If there's a hell, I feel like it involves just watching Iowa and Louisville's offenses from last night on repeat for eternity

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, NoName said:

looks like Hunter Modden is not committed anywhere, nor took any OVs lol

This isn't an admonishment or anything, but just letting folks know that Modden has serious personal issues. It sounds like it would be any parent or friend's worst nightmare. Good luck to him and his folks.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, texifornia said:

I almost feel bad for the kid. His home life must be a disaster or he must be an incredibly self-destructive personality.

yeah, there is some stuff going on there for sure. he nuked his twitter account and these are the only posts

image.png.4739766eff14f2bed4fd6eb688f77964.png