2022 Volleyball - Stacked as Hell

Js1

You're like a child who wanders in the middle of a movie and wants to know...

2 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

Who is the brunette commentator in the Wiscy-Pitt match? Me likey!

1 hour ago, WBT said:

Hello Shelby Coppedge

1 hour ago, SL Xpress said:

Yeah, she's under the radar right now. I have a feeling that's about to change.

She called a match on LHN early this season that had me scrambling, "who in the holy smoking brunettes is this?"

Turns out she played some volleyball at Corpus Christi-CC, did some sports anchor stuff for the local TV station.

To be doing this regional right now means she got the attention of someone. Which she should. She got my attention.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

Who is the brunette commentator in the Wiscy-Pitt match? Me likey!

Shelby Coppedge. We were commenting on her earlier in the thread. She's from the state of Texas. Played volleyball at Texas A&M-CC. Definitely not calling the regionals because of her resume, because she doesn't have one to speak of. I'm here for it. She called a Texas match on LHN earlier this year. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I'm surprised, I didn't think Pitt could hang in Wisky's gym.

Pitt's defensive saves have been great.  They are a really quick athletic team, and one of the top serving teams that rarely makes service errors.  They have done a good job frustrating Whisky tonight.

I really like the Pitt coach...

Me earlier: Stanford’s ball control was not great against Houston

Stanford today: passing nails

IMO Paul had been kinda obvious about seeming to have a Stanford bias during his coverage. He cannot stop talking about how much he basically loves Stanford’s entire team (tbh we probably can’t complain with our team but still I’m annoyed) 

39 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Really impressed with this Wisky/Pitt match.

High level stuff

Both of these teams in Whisky regional tonight are playing better than Texas did vs the suckeyes.

I hope Skinner elevates her play in Omaha because teams are gonna take away Logan as much as possible.  The Horns will really need to play a lot better next week to have a shot to win the Championship.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Both of these teams in Whisky regional tonight are playing better than Texas did vs the suckeyes.

I hope Skinner elevates her play in Omaha because teams are gonna take away Logan as much as possible.  The Horns will really need to play a lot better next week to have a shot to win the Championship.  

We also need to use our middles more.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

3 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

We also need to use our middles more.

Agreed... I was surprised how terrible the Horns were tonight on service receive, and how often our back row was too shallow during rallies resulting in easy points for the suckeyes...  

3 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

I don’t feel good about this going to a fifth set. Wisky at home is damned good.

🤬

Y'all are really playing well.  Hell of a match!!

• Hook 'Em 1