IG Horowitz report on Clinton email due soon

Ragnarok

8 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Worth repeating over and over and over and over again.  

And there you have it, folks.

What you’ve just witnessed here is Onboard literally admitting he cannot tell the difference between baseless conjecture derived from Rush Limbaugh and his own hand stroking his penis.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

While that's a funny Twitter response, a wrong by Comey doesn't make what she did right, and she let us all down by blowing the election.  Not a fan of her continued attempts to minimize her culpability in all of this. 

I couldn't care less what Hillary Clinton is doing at this point in time.  McCain still has a voice.  Hillary is running around in the woods getting surprised by soccer moms "with no agenda".

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I couldn't care less what Hillary Clinton is doing at this point in time.  McCain still has a voice.  Hillary is running around in the woods getting surprised by soccer moms "with no agenda".

Well of course not, you can't have that albatross around your neck.  She lost for gods sake, how embarrassing.  You need to move on, and find a new defender of the faith.

8 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Well of course not, you can't have that albatross around your neck.  She lost for gods sake, how embarrassing.  You need to move on, and find a new defender of the faith.

I'm not looking for a defender of the faith.  I'm looking for an American, and we don't have one in charge right now.  In fact, we're at least 60M short of possible candidates.  I see your name on that list.  

Bring donuts, Tahoe can only carry so many.

Edited by jimmyjazz
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I'm not looking for a defender of the faith.  I'm looking for an American, and we don't have one in charge right now.  In fact, we're at least 60M short of possible candidates.  I see your name on that list.  

Bring donuts, Tahoe can only carry so many.

Donuts aren't good for you....

1 hour ago, Bevo VIII said:

So when will she be indicted?

OJ walked on a murder rap.

It's hard as hell to find anyone who thinks he's innocent.  HRC is the same damn "not guilty, but guilty as fuck" tag.

2 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Guilty of what exactly?

Please cite the actual crime.

Crimes against humanity,  Dereliction of Duty-  Banghazi

Treason-  email fiasco

Conspiracy to commit murder=  multiple.

Being an entitled douchebag- 2016 election.

It's all good though...  Stand up citizen, right?

3 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

And Donald Trump?

Guilty

of nonstop getting the biggest rise of of the leftists.

I've said it many times, I'm no fan of Trump.  Never have cared for him on the personal level.  His politics?  Results are TBD.

Edited by slorch

To me, this is the most interesting paragraph of the whole thing, regarding Comey's declination announcement (the first press conference):

We concluded that Comey’s unilateral announcement

was inconsistent with Department policy and violated

long-standing Departmentpractice and protocol by,

among other things, criticizing Clinton’s uncharged

conduct. We also found that Comey usurped the

authority of the Attorney General, and inadequately and

incompletely described the legal position of Department

prosecutors.

That confirms what I have always believed to be the case, that it was wrong/improper/highly irregular for the Director to announce the "declination" decision.  What is maybe somewhat surprising is that the report characterizes that decision as Comey's unilateral one, rather than one influenced by the AG.  And that makes me wonder if Comey didn't fall on his sword to protect some people after the fact.

Also, I find Comey's cited justification for wearing that particular hair shirt to be not particularly credible.  His making the announcement did absolutely nothing to enhance the perception of the FBI (conversely leaving it to the AG would have had no adverse effect), and his concern for the perception of the office of the Attorney General is frankly above his pay grade.  So either he had a seriously overinflated sense of his own importance, or he's covering for the AG.

Edited by TwiceHorn

11 minutes ago, slorch said:

OJ walked on a murder rap.

It's hard as hell to find anyone who thinks he's innocent.  HRC is the same damn "not guilty, but guilty as fuck" tag.

There was not only a judicial finding of sufficient evidence to try OJ, but he was actually found civilly liable for the murders by a jury.   There's not even a remote comparison there to the evidence against Hillary, which doesn't even appear to be sufficient for the Jeff Sessions DOJ to bring charges. 

Just now, Mojo Hand said:

There was not only a judicial finding of sufficient evidence to try OJ, but he was actually found civilly liable for the murders by a jury.   There's not even a remote comparison there to the evidence against Hillary, which doesn't even appear to be sufficient for the Jeff Sessions DOJ to bring charges. 

I would expect there to be no evidence.  She's not a fucking rookie.

Just now, slorch said:

I would expect there to be no evidence.  She's not a fucking rookie.

Right, your position is not based in actual evidence of guilt.  Just your preexisting biases.   But that doesn't make it a reasonable belief or comparable to thinking OJ is guilty, as there was significant evidence of his guilt (as found by a judge and jury). 

19 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

Right, your position is not based in actual evidence of guilt.  Just your preexisting biases.   But that doesn't make it a reasonable belief or comparable to thinking OJ is guilty, as there was significant evidence of his guilt (as found by a judge and jury). 

My personal opinion is that she is severely lacking in character, so much so, that she lost an election to a motherfucker who is close to being morally bankrupt himself.

It's not just my bias.  The nation sent a message on her sorry ass.

We pretty much knew she was never going to face criminal charges.  might as well have the NCAA in charge of this shit.  Lions don't hunt lions.

48 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

With. A. Cloth.

I think that statement sunk her with voters as much as anything else. Either she knew what she was doing and was guilty as sin, or she was so stupid she didn't know that a server could be wiped clean of its contents. Either scenario means she was unfit to serve.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, slorch said:

My personal opinion is that she is severely lacking in character, so much so, that she lost an election to a motherfucker who is close to being morally bankrupt himself.

We pretty much knew she was never going to face criminal charges.  might as well have the NCAA in charge of this shit.  Lions don't hunt lions.

And she still got three million more votes.

1 minute ago, Equinox said:

I think that statement sunk her with voters as much as anything else. Either she knew what she was doing and was guilty as sin, or she was so stupid she didn't know that a server could be wiped clean of its contents. Either scenario means she was unfit to serve.

Did you vote for Donald Trump?

4 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

And she still got three million more votes.

Think of them as a late term abortion by the electoral college.

where i will agree with the butthurt lefties is that Donald Trump is a fucking joke of a President and a travesty of democratic voting in our country.

The system is good, not infallible.

Edited by slorch

4 minutes ago, slorch said:

The nation preferred her by more than 3 million votes.  And that a (significantly smaller) number of Americans agreed with you, and were given greater voting power by an unrepresentative system, doesn't make your bias reasonable.  Large groups of people were there supporting every major horror show the world has seen.