Other Games Thread 2022 edition

shadow_operative2.0

Jimbo Mora has done a good job turning around UConn...I don't think they were as bad as they looked prior years, but Edsall had a fucked up situation to deal with going indy and then the total season canceled and I think he had lost the desire and the program needed a change in general....but there was some talent there to work with.....being an independent is always going to be hard for most programs and blowing off that season was just a disaster

2 minutes ago, Dr Fear said:

These national ads buys for in state elections always crack me up. /NoCR

are you watching on cable or dish

I guess I never thought of that because I am always streaming something bootleg and you never know where it comes from until the car dealer ad or the ad for the local news comes on (or politics right now)

Uw went for it on 4th and 11 on the 35?   Going for it has officially jumped the shark
Some randoms on Twitter said that there is a significant crosswind, FWIW. UW kicker has made a 49 and 50 yard kick this season. No mention of this on the broadcast of course.
  • Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, Dr Fear said:
25 minutes ago, closetohumping said:
Uw went for it on 4th and 11 on the 35?   Going for it has officially jumped the shark

Some randoms on Twitter said that there is a significant crosswind, FWIW. UW kicker has made a 49 and 50 yard kick this season. No mention of this on the broadcast of course.

I guess.  That third down play was ass then