USMNT 2023

ztejas

Our idiot coaches/managers will point to these Ferreira goals as proof he's a striker, but he's not playing as a target right now, i.e., they aren't crossing balls into the box in hopes his midget-ass will rise up and get his head on them.

Instead, he's running onto thru balls and diagonal passes. Which is fine. He's more than capable of that. But he's not a target man, and it's absurd that USMNT brass keep rolling him out as such.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Napoleon said:

I liked Jalen Neal’s pass into space to break an AM 1-v-1 on goal. That was Pirlo vision. From a CB.

I've enjoyed Neal's play overall, including him coming on for Aaron Long versus Jamaica. He's promising.

And that thru ball was delicious ... right up to the point when Djordje overtoed the chip wide right.

• Hook 'Em 1

Also - how in the fuck did we start Sonora over Djordje against the one team in our group with a pulse. Complete idiocy. 

I mean seriously how does this guy even get called up? What is he supposed to be good at?

Edited by ztejas
  • Rage+1 1