New Music 2023

4th&Five

8 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

I'm really enjoying the new Bully album.  If you like early 90s grunge and alternative, you'll probably dig it.

*sees bat signal*

I’m looking forward to seeing Bully open for Pixies and FF in dallas this weekend.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They didn't because a new album should be coming out later this year. They've been playing a lot of new, non-album songs at their shows this year including that one. Supposedly the new album is called Laugh Track and should have about 11-12 songs.

• Hook 'Em 1

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Bottlecap said:

Finally getting to listen to the new album and holy shit it’s GASSSSSSS. Maybe the best since Trouble. Smoke Detector as the closer … damn they sound like Joy Division. Very very good.

Probably my favorite since Trouble.

Smoke Detector is a jam.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 9/18/2023 at 1:25 PM, BigOrange1 said:

haven't got to listen yet, but space invader is my favorite song they've put out in a long time and love that they put weird goodbyes on an official album.  can't wait to dive in to it.

really getting into this now.  "turn off this house" is definitely a highlight from the album.

On 9/18/2023 at 11:07 AM, Bottlecap said:

Finally getting to listen to the new album and holy shit it’s GASSSSSSS. Maybe the best since Trouble. Smoke Detector as the closer … damn they sound like Joy Division. Very very good.

Yeah, I'm playing that one over and over. I can't wait to hear it live in November. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

New Cold War Kids is out.

Liking it a lot so far. They've never really pushed any boundaries but they're super talented and very tight. 

Here's a good track.

Theres two or three misses on there for me but I like most of it. 

Edited by ztejas

The new season of Austin City Limits started about a month ago.  Now that baseball season is over and work is starting to slow down, I'm finally getting around to watching/listening.  Molly Tuttle was on the latest episode and played a few off her album that was releasing in July.  Good shit!

• 4 weeks later...