Texas Rangers 2023 - They're Still Shitty?

ztejas

It is just me or does it sound like we have a bunch of fans there? Like 70/30 almost. 

Between pitches in the bottom 2nd it was a very loud "Let's go Rangers". Not surprising really. My cousin and his son got tickets to tonight, hotel, and airfare for cheaper than two tickets at Globe Life. If I had the time I would have done it too.

1 minute ago, gofuckyourself said:

Wow, lot of Ranger fans there.

Phoenix area is weird.  probably historically dodger fans but with all the cowboy fans there might be some Ranger fans because of that.  Also, flights are cheap to PHX so I could see folks travelling.

1 minute ago, Herbie Hancock said:

Between pitches in the bottom 2nd it was a very loud "Let's go Rangers". Not surprising really. My cousin and his son got tickets to tonight, hotel, and airfare for cheaper than two tickets at Globe Life. If I had the time I would have done it too.

Yeah. I think our fanbase is a good deal bigger. Probably a decent amount of transplants in PHO, too.

1 minute ago, Herbie Hancock said:

So their lobster roll is only $150?

2 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

Phoenix area is weird.  probably historically dodger fans but with all the cowboy fans there might be some Ranger fans because of that.  Also, flights are cheap to PHX so I could see folks travelling.

Kind of like Tampa. No one is really from there. Was in Phoenix a few years ago for NBA finals and there were very few Suns fans at the bar.