Texas Rangers 2023 - They're Still Shitty?

ztejas

1 minute ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

I love this team!  They have 2.5 starters and 3 relievers that Bochy can count on. Are you saying that pitching is a strength?

I mean you said the whole staff is a bag of nothing. That couldn't be further from the truth. We have some killers on this staff - we just aren't deep.

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:
2 minutes ago, ztejas said:
LOL "this is the first crushing loss they've had"
Bro Houston won 3 straight on the road and game 4 they fucked us up. 
Dipshit announcers.

I'm sure he meant where we just get our asses beat and it's not even close, not so much a heartbreaking loss.

Yeah so like game 4 against Houston. The fuck are you talking about? 

We're gonna be fine. 

Martin Perez, you seem like a great dude, and you have been a credit to the organization. You were one of the really cool comeback stories in baseball in recent history. But that story has ended as of a while back, and it's probably time to move on. Maybe try coaching?

I'm officially concerned about Leody and Semien. Maybe move Evan Carter to CF and put another bat in RF. He looks lost at the plate and not just tonight. 

Semien we know can rake and his defense is flashing, just not sure how the mental and psychology works when you get to the level of slump he is in.

Edited by BeardIP