Texas Rangers 2023 - They're Still Shitty?

ztejas

Just now, gsoda3 said:

you'd go R, L, L, R, R, R... for your first 6?

I’m strictly thinking of guys that get on base (and it is just a matter of time for Semien to do it more consistently, and Leody can draw walks), and then my 3-5 can and will knock them in. I think L-R sequentially is an overrated consideration. I’m sick of solo shots. If our deep ball isn’t there we run the risk of a poor offensive game. 

Regardless, our 5-9 guys outside of Jung must start hitting.  We need pre-WS Mitch, and desperately need non-shit plate appearances from Lowe, Leody and Heim. They’ve done very little the whole playoffs. 

7 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

And moving your very best hitter down is ridiculously fucking stupid.

To cleanup, where he’s been batting all playoffs?  When it only matters for first inning purposes if one of the other high OBP guys don’t get on?  Well, okay.  I disagree. 

Edited by Jewish Wang

21 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

I was referring to your idiotic suggestion of moving Corey to 3. 

I've already wasted too many words on you. 

I’d have batted him there all season.  I’d always put a guy that is .327/.623 and 33 and 96 in the 3 hole. Weird having a guy that would’ve hit 45 HRs in a full year hitting 2. He clearly would have had more RBI that way. 

45 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Jon Gray will be the starter tomorrow night for game 4.

Pretty sure I saw Bochy said not so fast on that report.  That it may be Gray but also could be Dunning or Heaney.  Sounds like it all depends on how tonight goes and if they need to use one of those arms.