Texas Rangers 2023 - They're Still Shitty?

ztejas

Smoltz’s rationale for why the 100-win teams are losing is a whiner argument. I mean, I kind of understand, but if you’re 11-16 games better than the team you are hosting, a few days of wild card winner rest shouldn’t negatively affect you to the degree we’ve seen. If you’re not hot at the right time, tough shit. 

1 minute ago, Surly Bevo said:

Hour and 7 minutes for 2 innings of baseball....moving right along crisply here.  

It’s mostly because our bats are working. I’d have been happy with an hour and 20 if we’d pushed a few across in the first. 

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Looking like 5 innings of our bullpen today.  Should be stress free, probably want two from Cody and 2 from Stratton.  Maybe will smith or Matt bush take a turn. 

No we need Jordan to have some quick innings and at least stretch to 5. 

7 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

Smoltz’s rationale for why the 100-win teams are losing is a whiner argument. I mean, I kind of understand, but if you’re 11-16 games better than the team you are hosting, a few days of wild card winner rest shouldn’t negatively affect you to the degree we’ve seen. If you’re not hot at the right time, tough shit. 

JFC that was some world class whining

• Hook 'Em 1