Texas Tech @ Texas Series Thread

Horny Bull

Just now, Fletch said:

Yeah we’re gonna be just fine at the plate with Kennedy, Powell, brown, GG and DC

I know I’ve harped on us needing one more bat, specifically power, but we can def manufacture runs. We need EK to keep being this guy all year though as he makes it all go right niw

Just now, hobbes2702 said:

I know I’ve harped on us needing one more bat, specifically power, but we can def manufacture runs. We need EK to keep being this guy all year though as he makes it all go right niw

If we had Kash and a Faltine type, we’d be ranked in the top 10 right now 

1 minute ago, CptnJiggleBits said:

I dunno. I got into some spats with him before and kinda think he is a fruad and full o shit. Kinda think it is fake bulls shit enthusiasm. Either way fuck utparking nazis and fuck that commercial.

Are you on meth? Respect if so but damn 

• Haha 1

2 down! Let's go!

1 minute ago, CptnJiggleBits said:

It was an attempt at humor. Guess you havent seen the commercial with Michael Shaw, the campus gate greeter, that plays ohh every dang commercial break on lhn.

I thought maybe Shaw was doing work study with UT Parking and Transportation and was abusing his very small amount of power.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Is it some kind of rule that you have to have a weak ass stach to play baseball at tech

Friend of mine was always baby faced in high school. Had the stache when he played for tech though. So I think yes is the answer

Edited by hobbes2702