Bob Huggins firing watch

next2naus

3 hours ago, Herpa Derpa said:

Heavy alcohol abuse and dementia are two peas in a pickled pod and start out as a pretty tight venn diagram of symptoms before the dementia effectively neutralizes the alcohol impact. I would be shocked if a man that consumes alcohol the way he has for the past 40 years didn't have some brain damage.

I don't like this thread anymore.

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, Laxtonto said:

Why don’t they just instead fire him for cause and take the bad PR at this point? They have already let this out for public consumption so why should WVU deal with this asshole unless he knows where some major skeletons are buried.

Bad PR? The dude called into a Cinci radio show and referred to Xavier fans as "Catholic fags" and then about a month later was found passed out in a university owned car with the engine running and a shredded front tire. Who the hell would think they aren't justified in firing that crusty old fuck for cause. It would probably the best PR they have had in a couple of months around that athletic dept. 

Edited by Blotto
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

It seems that since he’s made litigation inevitable it would be easier to say fired for cause than try to sort out whatever the fuck he’s saying about who did or didn’t say he had resigned and which attorneys actually represented him, especially if he’s going with “I was in rehab and didn’t talk to anyone.” Two huge strikes in a matter of weeks, the only sports contract I can think of that wouldn’t have a for cause provision might be aggys sad pathetic slurp for Jimbo, considering they also decided to forego a buyout clause for him, he probably gets a bonus if he calls someone a “f-g” on the radio.

Edited by 'stache

19 hours ago, ITHorn said:

He always struck me as the type of guy who spent so much time soaking up the praise for the legitimately good things he was doing for the university that he thought he was untouchable.

Ahhh...the Mack Brown syndrome.