Bob Huggins firing watch

next2naus

7 minutes ago, MirrOlure said:

So 0.21 BAC….that’s like shitfaced snot slinging damn near vomiting and passing out level of drunk, right?

Pretty much

Read a clipping from the police report on twitter that said he had a blown tire and the police came to help him and when they noticed he couldn't even figure out how to get his car out of the middle of the road thats when they actually pulled him over and started to suspect he was drunk. 

This is going to be absolutely wild to see what happens with the talent they had slated to come in. There is no way that they can get a legit big-name HC at this point and more importantly, why should any of those kids stay with all the uncertainty hanging over the program? Mercenaries are mercenaries.. time to see who has what leftover in the NIL bag.

7 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

This is going to be absolutely wild to see what happens with the talent they had slated to come in. There is no way that they can get a legit big-name HC at this point and more importantly, why should any of those kids stay with all the uncertainty hanging over the program? Mercenaries are mercenaries.. time to see who has what leftover in the NIL bag.

Pitino to WVU!

3 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

I don't know how NIL works but those guys are already on campus. I'm sure they've already been paid something don't ya think? 

You know, I actually have no idea about the mechanics of payments, etc... The school year hasnt even started yet, but who knows when they get paid. 

6 minutes ago, Blotto said:

You know, I actually have no idea about the mechanics of payments, etc... The school year hasnt even started yet, but who knows when they get paid. 

I don't either but knowing some of these schools have backed out on deals (see Florida QB) I definitely would want some of the $ up front. 

1 hour ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Fuck.  I’m sorry.  Driving drunk is stupid and totally avoidable.  But God Damn, that’s some funny shit.  Why would you show a BK receipt?  

“See? It says right here I was overcharged  $5. $5!”

Edited by SL Xpress
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

The scary part about that Burger King receipt is that the closest BK is miles away. There is no BK on the North Side so he was most likely down Rt 65.

He had to drive a pretty good distance to get where he was. And, a lot of people park for stadium events where he was ticketed.

Thank God he didn’t kill some young girls all crazy excited for the Taylor Swift show who maybe were not paying the most attention to traffic.

• Like 1