Supreme Court Justice Kennedy to Retire at the end of July

Hugo Stiglitz

22 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

This is how it  works...get with the new media. 

trump.png

Your obsession with this story is fucking weird. It's like the least important thing in his entire administration yet it's some kind of Our-Republic-Crossing-The-Rubicon moment in your diseased Both-Sides brain.

Just now, bad_teammate said:

Your obsession with this story is fucking weird. It's like the least important thing in his entire administration yet it's some kind of Our-Republic-Crossing-The-Rubicon moment in your diseased Both-Sides brain.

Its emblematic. Go back to the scat site and you will see me warning of the perils of the daily hysteria upload.  It's not a crossing the Rubicon moment. You fundamentally misunderstand me.  The event horizon is far in our rear view mirror. And this point the spiral gets tighter and deeper.  Unlike your mom's poon.  

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Tom said:

Stock market hasn't moved and is actually down from the start of the year, fewer new jobs are being added to the economy than any of Obama's years going back to 2010, unemployment is following a 7 year linear trend that has nothing to do with Trump, gas is up, wages are mostly stagnant, and he's starting trade wars with allies that are putting Americans out of work.  Everyone is happy in red state land because you're a bunch of gullible welfare mooching idiots who believe every lie Fox tells you.

But congrats on sticking it to the gays.  At least you have that going for you.

Let’s not let welfare recipients vote.  Which party would that hurt more?

4 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Did Johnny Sack get gang raped by welfare recipients or something?

That’s funny. IDC who the fuck you are...

8 minutes ago, Turkleton said:

I tell you what is scary. This is not hyperbole for most of them. These half-wits really believe this shit.  

Yes I believe you’re a drama queen if you reference getting fitted for a Nazi uniform or being sent directly to death camps.  I bet Americans would agree.  That’s all twitter hysteria and signaling.  

Just now, Pods said:

We all got gang raped by the Russians. It's still happening and some of you are still enjoying it.

Jesus fucking Christ on a wheat cracker. The Russians are not the problem with our political system and dysfunction. We are. 

Edited by Anastasis

4 hours ago, EMAWesome said:

The Supreme Court isn't about social progress.  It's about constitutionality.   There is no social progress branch of the federal government.  The more idiocy I read on this forum the more convinced I am that the biggest problem facing America today is the lack of quality high school civics class teachers.

I don’t particularly have beef with anyone on SCOTUS or even anyone named in the next two years (save Pirro, et al). My problems are with:

1. Those who voted for Trump

2. Those who voted for Trump by proxy with bullshit Stein/Johnson lever pulls

These groups knew that SCOTUS hung in the balance, and still made decisions based on conscience. Fuck your feelings, you just put actual lives at risk...then you’re glib about it because you think you’ll be last against the wall.

For me it’s not about going hard left at this point, it’s just about having marginalized groups seen as equals. There was progress being made, now we’re going in the other direction. The ridiculous thing is voting against your own interests to fuck over marginalized groups! You arrogant ass, you’ve killed YOU! It won’t be as quick as David Dennison thinks, but it will happen. I just hope we’re around to see it.

TL; DR: Majority of Trump voters are CPT Tupolev

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

6 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Jesus fucking Christ on a wheat cracker. The Russians are not the problem with our political system and dysfunction. We are. 

That's like saying cardiac arrest isn't the problem, 60 years of fatty foods are.  When your heart stops beating, that's your problem.

• Like 1

Just now, jimmyjazz said:

That's like saying cardiac arrest isn't the problem, 60 years of fatty foods are.  When your heart stops beating, that's your problem.

I don't think that this analogy is particularly well thought out from a medical perspective.  Maybe there is a cardiologist who can chime in.

Anastasis knows full well NO ONE said the Russians were THE problem. It's a disingenuous, hyperbolic and largely irrelevant point that wasn't being discussed. Now the thread is distracted, because we like shiny squirrels.

That's part of his schtick. Add in some more both sides and a few attempted snarky complaints about Twitter and that will sum up the vast majority of his posts these days. It's sad, because he didn't used to be like this. 

Jesus.

We will soon have a Republican-majority Supreme Court for many years to come.

Fortunately, by the time Trump is done, we'll have a Democrat White House and Congress for many years to come.

I guess that's one fucked up way to get a little balance.

42 minutes ago, Tom said:

Stock market hasn't moved and is actually down from the start of the year, fewer new jobs are being added to the economy than any of Obama's years going back to 2010, unemployment is following a 7 year linear trend that has nothing to do with Trump, gas is up, wages are mostly stagnant, and he's starting trade wars with allies that are putting Americans out of work.  Everyone is happy in red state land because you're a bunch of gullible welfare mooching idiots who believe every lie Fox tells you.

But congrats on sticking it to the gays.  At least you have that going for you.

The market is up over 7,000 points since the election. Unemployment is at an all time low. 

But Obama!

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

12 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Jesus.

We will soon have a Republican-majority Supreme Court for many years to come.

Fortunately, by the time Trump is done, we'll have a Democrat White House and Congress for many years to come.

I guess that's one fucked up way to get a little balance.

Yep.  He’ll get a third when RBG steps down. 

• Fuck You 1

45 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Let’s not let welfare recipients vote.  Which party would that hurt more?

Are rural poor whites still the largest group of welfare recipients in this country?  Asking because I really don't know, but I have a good mind who those people mostly vote for.  Either way, quit being disingenuous and acting like only poor people vote Democrat.

26 minutes ago, roquentin said:

In this world of ours in other lands, there are some people, who, in times past, have lived and fought for freedom, and seem to have grown too weary to carry on the fight. They have sold their heritage of freedom for the illusion of a living. They have yielded their democracy.

I believe in my heart that only our success can stir their ancient hope. They begin to know that here in America we are waging a great and successful war. It is not alone a war against want and destitution and economic demoralization. It is more than that; it is a war for the survival of democracy. We are fighting to save a great and precious form of government for ourselves and for the world.

I accept the commission you have tendered me. I join with you. I am enlisted for the duration of the war.

FDR

Were those idealistic words spoken before or after he put American citizens in concentration camps?

6 minutes ago, Tom said:

Are rural poor whites still the largest group of welfare recipients in this country?  Asking because I really don't know, but I have a good mind who those people mostly vote for.  Either way, quit being disingenuous and acting like only poor people vote Democrat.

Yes by number of recipients. 

Edited by RandomIdoit

13 minutes ago, EuroHorn said:

The market is up over 7,000 points since the election. Unemployment is at an all time low. 

But Obama!

Yep.  Post election bump and promises of tax cuts and corporate handouts.  Once tax cuts came and he started fucking with trade, it's been completely stagnant and even declined.   And please let me borrow your magnifying glass so I can see the tiny part of this unemployment chart that happened under Trump:

171120131302-chart-unemployment-2017-780

7 minutes ago, Tom said:

I don’t know abou race. I do know the voting breakdown of individuals who receive welfare payments.  And it doesn’t favor the GOP. 

17 minutes ago, Tom said:

I never said only poor people vote Democrat.  But Hillary dominated every income demographic under $50k a year.  And Trump won every one over $50k

But of course trump voters were just white male poor rednecks, right?

16-vote-by-income-chart.jpg

Edited by Johnny Sack

31 minutes ago, EuroHorn said:

The Dow is down 2500 points, almost 10%, since its high water mark five months ago.

And the new trade war will solve that record low unemployment.

But I'm sure Fox will have different talking points for you by then.  Stay tuned.

9 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Last time libs were this pissed about The Supreme Court was when a black man was appointed.  

I had no problem with his race. The fact that he was a sexual predator on the other hand...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, David Dennison said:

You and I occupy the same social class. I grew up with you. I played golf at the country club with you. I hunted with you. I went to camp with you. I went to college with you.

I know everything about you.

So when you say Jsack never earned shit, and everything was because his privelage, same holds true for you.  Interesting. So it is a guilt thing. 

• Like 1

How bad will the Libshits melt down if Roe vs Wade is overturned?

I have never regretted my Trump vote for a second. He is giving me hope that morality will win in this country (RIP abortion) and our future generations have a shot. First Repub to actually make a difference in a long fucking time and it is DONALD FUCKING TRUMP, the Apprentice Star, what a time to be alive!

Edited by Vince_McCoy_Williams
  • Fuck You 3

21 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

The Dow is down 2500 points, almost 10%, since its high water mark five months ago.

And the new trade war will solve that record low unemployment.

But I'm sure Fox will have different talking points for you by then.  Stay tuned.

The Dow is up 3,000 points since a year ago this time , almost 14%

Who’s Fox?  

Edited by EuroHorn

Liberals should be kicking themselves right now, according to yall, Trump is very easily manipulated. Maybe if yall werent trying to de-legitimize him since day 1 and constantly attacking him, he would have made deals with yall. All you have done is push him further and further right with all your rage and blind hate. Nevermind the man is doing a great job, fuck him because he doesnt want open borders and said hurtful things. You reap what you sow. You reap what you sow liberals. 

• Like 3

Hey y’all, you could have y’all, if just y’all would y’all y’all.  Piss off and I hope Vince beats your ass within an ounce of your life for using his name.   Oh bob,  notice, I didn’t death threat.  Maybe someone else will take care of that.  Anyway this piece of shit needs to hit the road.  

7 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Hey y’all, you could have y’all, if just y’all would y’all y’all.  Piss off and I hope Vince beats your ass within an ounce of your life for using his name.   Oh bob,  notice, I didn’t death threat.  Maybe someone else will take care of that.  Anyway this piece of shit needs to hit the road.  

giphy.webp

tenor.gif

You sound unhinged! Dont forget to take your meds! 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 3

You’re the dipshit that fled when things were bad.   I’ve been here the whole time.  You only show up when you have a hint of Victory. That tells me you are a gigantic pussy who runs away when times are tough. And you are. Your posting history proves it.   Fuck you. Giant pussy.  

5 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

You’re the dipshit that fled when things were bad.   I’ve been here the whole time.  You only show up when you have a hint of Victory. That tells me you are a gigantic pussy who runs away when times are tough. And you are. Your posting history proves it.   Fuck you. Giant pussy.  

Lmao, I was the one who sat here and told yall Trump was gonna win with 300+ electoral votes and all you libshits laughed me off the board, I have been around for a long time. Well, look who is laughing now. I only post here when Im not busy, sorry I have a life, unlike the liberal cesspool gang that hangs around here like every word typed will change the future of our country. Trump is fucking your shit up, cry more bitch. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Oh-He-mad_fb_122667.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1