2023 NCAA Regionals Thread

Horny Bull

1 minute ago, WBT said:

Kyle Peterson is really fired up about preserving the right to talk shit for no reason.

I heard some afternoon game where the audio constantly had shouting for the opposing pitcher to "throw it in the dirt" and backed up by several others. It might have been a coach and his players yelling.  Lulz.

1 minute ago, AUS-97HORN said:

Bama trying hard to blow their lead in the 6th.

based juiced no outs  7-6 bama 

holy shit.

Troy hits a clear single.... and the guy at 3rd doesnt run until the RF catches it.      its a forceout at home, but the catcher takes his foot off the plate because hes thinking hes got to tag the guy

hes safe by a fucking inch, 7-7  bases still juiced

• Haha 1

Quakers pulled their starter and the reliever has walked the first two batters in the 9th.  Tying run to the plate for Samford, no outs.

1 minute ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Ducks/Vandy is unwatchable on SECN with the lighting/shitty unis. 

Wake/Maryland looks like shit on ACCN too

Little nubber to the pitcher and he inexplicably passes up the easy force at home and throws it to 1st.  Takes away the double play to get out of this mess and lets the tying run get to 2nd.  Pretty fucking stupid for an alleged smart kid.

7 minutes ago, BERT said:

Guess I don’t get the joke here

Evidently Stanford became woke in the 1970’s and changed their mascot.  I did not know either, before my time and never heard about it before.  To me the Cleveland name change makes no sense, all the tribes were like were cool with you using the name but old white people said no we need to change it. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by Hook1997