Who knew Prius drivers were so aggro

52-80

16 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

54a9731b-e8b1-4ebc-82e2-1c63ac12665c_tex

If you have to hit them, ie., it's unavoidable, aim for the hindquarters.  Their center mass is over the front shoulders, causing them to flip up and onto the hood.  Hit the rear, they often spin off and away from the car.  

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, wood said:

Weird. I though most of the Terrible Prius drivers had moved on to become Terrible Tesla Drivers. 

Dude. Got behind one today who was driving the Tesla like a golf cart, as in, maybe 7 mph down a city street. Then she stops. Middle of the street. I thought maybe planning some Kung Fu parking move on the left after oncoming traffic went past. Nope, just felt like stopping. Then zigged to the right and parked at a weird angle where I'm not sure if the car next to her could get out.

• Rage+1 1

On 7/12/2023 at 2:19 PM, Beau Vine said:

Has aggy weatherman never driven a vehicle before?  

Any moron could have forseen the Prius coming over, even if he hadn't used his blinker, and literally all he had to do was take his foot off the gas for a second and he would have made enough room for him to safely merge.

To me, people speeding up when they see your blinker as you try to merge is a relatively new phenomenon in Austin that drives me up the fucking wall.

3 minutes ago, Ten Bears said:

To me, people speeding up when they see your blinker as you try to merge is a relatively new phenomenon in Austin that drives me up the fucking wall.

When there's about 6 open car lengths behind me for them to merge, they can go fuck themselves. "I think I'll just run up and force my vehicle into that tiny space in front of your car."

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ten Bears said:

3 minutes ago, Deej said:

When there's about 6 open car lengths behind me for them to merge, they can go fuck themselves. "I think I'll just run up and force my vehicle into that tiny space in front of your car."

Y’all are new to Texas, aren’t you?

1970 is calling.

On 7/13/2023 at 8:51 AM, BabaYaga said:

If you have to hit them, ie., it's unavoidable, aim for the hindquarters.  Their center mass is over the front shoulders, causing them to flip up and onto the hood.  Hit the rear, they often spin off and away from the car.  

During the great ammo shortage the only deer rounds I could find were Federal game shock.  Two seasons went by and I missed every single shot I took. 

So I started hand loading, slowed that bullet down from 3000/fps to around 55-60/mph and added little headlights.   Now I can’t miss, the deer will jump in front of the bullet if they have to. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

Y’all are new to Texas, aren’t you?

1970 is calling.

It's markedly worse. 

I am not talking about cutting in and forcing your way in.  I am talking about when there is 3 or 4 car lengths of gap and as soon as the car behind me sees my blinker their first reaction is to speed up so I cant merge.

Grampa Simpson Meme GIF by MOODMAN

19 minutes ago, Ten Bears said:

I am not talking about cutting in and forcing your way in.  I am talking about when there is 3 or 4 car lengths of gap and as soon as the car behind me sees my blinker their first reaction is to speed up so I cant merge.

What is this "blinker" thing of which you speak?

• Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, Ten Bears said:

That's more on brand for H-Town.  

I like Avery as a local weatherman as he doesn't try to freak you out or hype things but his driving looked pretty lame.  That said, Asian Dieter from Sprockets belongs in jail.