2023 NLDS Dbacks vs Dodgers

WBT

On 10/10/2023 at 7:05 AM, Beau Vine said:

*THIS* is what Astros Fan is worried about?  

I've watched a fuckton more DBacks baseball than anyone here, and yes, they are a trash franchise, regardless of what they did last weekend and regardless of winning a WS 20+ years ago when they had competent ownership.  I don't know how they've pulled this off so far, but I fully expect them to lose 3 in row now.  

Since the turn of the century they both have the same number of rings, but I’m guessing the Dodgers have spent around $1.5 Billion more for theirs.  

1 minute ago, HeHateMe said:

Since the turn of the century they both have the same number of rings, but I’m guessing the Dodgers have spent around $1.5 Billion more for theirs.  

Well and let's not forget that the Diamondbacks have only been a franchise 37 fewer seasons than that Arlington dipshits team has been so for him to call them a dumpster fire franchise without a hint of self awareness that his team is an even worse dumpster fire franchise was the chefs kiss.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Evil Bill Obrien said:

Really shouldn't be surprised but somehow still am...damn what an all time choke job by the Dodgers 

Fail New York Knicks GIF by Indiana Pacers

They keep raising the bar after finally winning that elusive championship*

2021 lost NLCS 2-4 to Atlanta who finished 18 games worse (note: they won the wild card vs St Louis and beat NL West winning SF in the NLDS)
2022 lost NLDS 1-3 to San Diego who finished 22 games worse
2023 lost NLDS 0-3 to Arizona who finished 16 games worse

Not sure where they can go from here perhaps someone goes 2021 Giants and eeks out the division with a stunning record then they can go lose the Wild Card despite having 15+ wins over their opponent.  That will be a tough task to pull mostly because they will need a lot of help to set the scenario up...

*denotes in Arlington when the Rangers were not playing

Just now, VirginiaLonghorn said:

For all of the anti-Dusty rhetoric, he does handstands and cartwheels over, around, and thru Dave Roberts.

Oh no doubt.....  If Dusty would just run the best lineup and not leave pitchers in to bleed out and put the game out of hand he would be pretty badass.  The problem is those two things don't happen in the former and frequently happen in the latter.