FUBO vs. YouTube vs. HULU Live - Best Package?

ernest_t_bass

17 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

Every Longhorn broadcast on YouTube TV has been terrible this year. It’s like it’s 96p resolution.

I've had YouTubeTV for 3 years, and just recently it's started having picture problems. I swear it's been since week one of NFL. I had a party for Alabama game and it was perfect the whole game but off and on picture issues ever since. Did having Sunday Ticket really get them a bunch more subscribers and effecting quality or something? 

I've had YouTubeTV for 3 years, and just recently it's started having picture problems. I swear it's been since week one of NFL. I had a party for Alabama game and it was perfect the whole game but off and on picture issues ever since. Did having Sunday Ticket really get them a bunch more subscribers and effecting quality or something? 

My feed was so bad, you couldn’t make out the football.

I tried rebooting my Apple TV and that didn’t fix it.

I switched to the multicast in case it was higher resolution. It wasn’t. But when I switched back, it was high resolution. Luckily it stayed good for the rest of the game.

Fubo's resolution is not great either.  

Fubo's got many more key channels for sports than Youtube, but...

1.  It doesn't have TBS/TNT, which has just enough sports coverage that it's annoying to not have.

2.  Its interface/guide sucks, especially when games run over their scheduled timeslot.  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Probably directtv stream which you didn’t list. But it’s also the most expensive I believe. 

which is why I’m debating keeping them through spring for lhn baseball or making the jump early to one of the ones you have listed. 

Most expensive but also has every channel you need and quality is good. I will probably make the jump to something else once we are in the SEC since LHN won’t be needed anymore 

Been using YouTube TV for the past few seasons.

1. It's cheap. I get it for $50/month with a discount through T-Mobile.

2. I get all the games except LHN (and NFL coverage is spotty since I won't pay for Sunday Ticket)

3. The guide is top notch. There's a standard "live" guide, but the "home" view pretty much knows what I want to watch.

4. Notifications on my phone when the thing I want to see is about to air.

5. Literally infinite DVR space. You can say e.g. "record all NCAA Football games" and watch all the NCAA football games.

6. "Catch up to live through key plays." I was out shopping/taking my daughter to the zoo/summoning the Elder Gods and a game turned out to be interesting; it'll just show the key plays to catch up. I use this all the time.

7. Streaming multiple games at the same time on my computer display:

20230831_190609.thumb.jpg.9c4ad07e18c885f1638996f34dd3d6ec.jpg

• Hook 'Em 3

4 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Why do you knot?

I care, but I've got limits with what I can do. The gas lines for my taco truck gotta go somewhere. The turbo encabulator takes up a lot of space under my desk. Off-screen, there's also my MCP command console helping me and Encom take over the world.

I mean I guess if all I had were power, mouse, keyboard and video cables, I could do a better job, but these things don't wire up themselves.

4 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Why do you knot?

Also because, and not to put too fine a point in this, but THIS IS A THREAD ABOUT STREAMING SERVICES. The shit on the screen is the point, not the mass of audio cables, Lego Grogu, eyeglasses case, etc.

On 10/21/2023 at 10:36 AM, ernest_t_bass said:

These are the "live" sports I want to watch the most, so who provides the bet experience given this?

- Buckeye Football

- Reds Baseball

- Miami Dolphins or Bengals/Browns

- College anything - Texas, Tennessee non national coverage

- Cleveland Cavs

sportsurge.net

use an ad blocker

There are plenty of free pirated streaming sites which allow you to watch basically any sports content, including international like European based soccer and not just the EPL. I highly advise using VPN, adblockers, and a browser which does not save any cookies or have any google or any login credentials saved.

I've survived 7 years without cable and have never missed a sporting event that I wanted to watch. Streaming quality is mostly good but is site and hosting event specific.