Dallas Cowboys at Philadelphia Eagles

Surly Bevo

Just now, Drew said:

They have a W1. Cooks is a 3 now. The TEs are average.

Dallas needs a real good TE and probably another good WR.

I think Ferg is pretty decent.  I think the Stephens kid is a good developmental prospect but that doesn't help.  They need the Michigan kid, who had 2 good games in college, to become good.  Cooks is still good, we just don't use him well.  Gallup was the HUGE mistake.  

I think Ferg is pretty decent.  I think the Stephens kid is a good developmental prospect but that doesn't help.  They need the Michigan kid, who had 2 good games in college, to become good.  Cooks is still good, we just don't use him well.  Gallup was the HUGE mistake.  

All fair. I think ferg is decent. But an average starter. The way Dak loved the TE they really need to find a stud.

Defense holds.

Turpin hurt. Fuck.

An unneeded block in the back and now the offense is deep in their own side again. Ugh.

1 minute ago, Drew said:

All fair. I think ferg is decent. But an average starter. The way Dak loved the TE they really need to find a stud.

Defense holds.

Turpin hurt. Fuck.

An unneeded block in the back and now the offense is deep in their own side again. Ugh.

I think Ferg is a pretty associative talent as Schultz.  He just needs reps.  Schultz didn't become good until year 3.  But yea, Ferg takes another step next and if Stephens can become something.... that "move" TE, then you may have something.

Absolutely agree about WR.  Maybe check in on Pickens in the offseason.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Surly Bevo said:

Sucks he is hurt but Turpin shouldn't be holding down a roster spot either.  Return game just isn't a big enough part of the game any longer, and he doesn't really add value anywhere else.  And yea I say that knowing his kick return helped us.

That's just dumb. His return abilities have brought way more value than whatever 5th WR spare would replace him. 

Ferguson has hit another gear as a receiving TE. 

• Like 1