Dallas Cowboys at Philadelphia Eagles

Surly Bevo

God I cant wait till someone inevitably gets hurt on that play and the league rushes to ban it.

It’s such a cheap ass play. I don’t care That it works. Or “if you don’t want them to do it stop it” BS.

And those fumbles not recovered loom large.

Defense just isn't that good in the back 7.  We have a safety trying to play LB.  We lost two LB's to injury but we also last another when we were trying to play roster games and cut one thinking we could sneak him on the PS.  Waiver claimed and now we have no one at LB except for Damone.  Kearse has turned back into a pumpkin and we have no depth at CB.  The defense is fairly good but nowhere near great and it's top heavy.

2 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

I don’t know why 90% of CFB and NFL offenses don’t at least attempt to learn the “brotherly shove” 

Get rid of the damn ball Dak. 

Yea, but I think the fact it is a big strong fuck like Hurts back there makes a difference.  Not everybody has that.

Gallup fucking sucks.  Cut his ass at halftime.

Don't act engaged on a 3rd and short play.  Who the fuck else would the QB throw it to?

Tired of players who don't want to fucking be out there.

Edited by slorch

Quoting before Drew edits, because he probably will need 7, 8 pints tonight if the Cowboys lose.

Honestly I’m expecting the loss.

And it all to be on Dak even this the defense can’t stop them and the offensive play calling is not doing him favors.

So no worries.