Dallas Cowboys at Philadelphia Eagles

Surly Bevo

Maybe, maybe not. I would rather them have been 4th and 2 rather than 4th and inches. 

Oh yeah. I don’t disagree. Just I’m not sure that challenge does anything but waste a challenge when they eagles are going to get it regardless. Just being pessimistic honestly.

Fuck so god damn lucky. Ball right back to him. Fuck

In my analysis earlier forgot we have a HC deficit compared to Eagles. Also, seeing how well Jalen Hurts has improved and developed I get frustrated watching Dak against good/great teams. Play a trending to the basement Rams—we are lights out. Play a SB contender and meh. Fucking fat MM. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Surly Bevo said:

Dallas is who they are.  Firmly entrenched in the no man's land of the NFL where they are considerably better than the bottom 20 teams, and considerably worse than the top 4-5 teams.  

Jerruh could have done a deal or two before the trade deadline. I feel like. 

In my analysis earlier forgot we have a HC deficit compared to Eagles. Also, seeing how well Jalen Hurts has improved and developed I get frustrated watching Dak against good/great teams. Play a trending to the basement Rams—we are lights out. Play a SB contender and meh. Fucking fat MM. 

That’s the cowboys. Not Dak. We gotta stop making this only about the QB. It’s a lazy narrative.

Dak on any well run team is even better. Teams like the eagle, 49rs actively help make the QBs life easier.

The cowboys? Nah we’re gonna put him in 3rd and long and expect him to super man time and time again(and he usually is as a league leader in 3rd down conversions despite being in so many bad situations).

That’s not to say he can’t play better, but don’t tell me “look at hurts”. No LOOK at there organization. Their coaching. Their talent.