Dallas Cowboys at Philadelphia Eagles

Surly Bevo

5 minutes ago, ousux said:
7 minutes ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:
THree plays from the five? or the 10... The game is yours. You can only lose in that situation if you  are a major fuck-up.

Like Steele looking lost and not even providing token resistance on the edge? This wasn't all on Dak.

Sure it was. Dak throws a quick incompletion and you've got 35 seconds before the next snap to set the fucking tackle straight.

Edited by Irish Wrist Watch
  • Hook 'Em 2

22 minutes ago, Drew said:

I knew it.

I hope Dak is gone. He don’t deserve this shit.

He’s a one man show here with Lamb.

Fuck everyone. Blame him. That’s all too idiots know how to do.

shut the fuck up drew

16 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Dak had 374 yards passing with 3 TD’s and no turnovers. Besides Lamb he is far and away better than the rest of the shitbags on offense. 

dak will always throw up great stats every now and then.  he always has.  he's in the garbage stats hall of fame.  but he's a fraud and he hasn't won anything and he will never win anything.

because

he is legitimately retarded and he fucking sucks

• Hook 'Em 3

IDGAF about any stats related to Dak.  I think at one point during contract talks, his proper-uppers were saying he was Mahomes-esque.   

LMAO.  Every fucking game.  He doesn't do jack shit to win games.

IDGAF about any stats related to Dak.  I think at one point during contract talks, his proper-uppers were saying he was Mahomes-esque.   

Per the broadcast, Dak has led Dallas to victory in the 4th quarter or OT 21 times. That's not insignificant.

17 minutes ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

Does anyone know how many seconds were on the clock when we were at the five? Because if there was only twenty seconds left, that's FOUR six second pass plays you can get off. Four fucking plays to score. The ONLY fucking thing you CAN'T do is take a sack. Motherfucker.

Was like 30 seconds and we was on the 6

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 2

6 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

I know NFL teams don’t value the RB but it’s incredible how shitty Tony Pollard is as an every down back compared to how he was used last year. I can’t remember the last tackle he broke within 5 yards of the LOS. 

Dallas (Jerry) apparently still insists on giving rbs touches based on how much they get paid as opposed to how they'd be most effective.  It's maddening.  He waits till the season after the injury to give Pollard touches because that's when he's getting paid more.

26 minutes ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

Sure it was. Dak throws a quick incompletion and you've got 35 seconds before the next snap to set the fucking tackle straight.

man, that guy can't block worth a damn.  I was surprised Dallas didn't go old school and put a blocking TE on that side. Or run a pull run and smash his ass.

1 minute ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:
13 minutes ago, slorch said:

Per the broadcast, Dak has led Dallas to victory in the 4th quarter or OT 21 times. That's not insignificant.

Now do how many of those have come in the playoffs or when playing one of the top teams in either conference.

• Hook 'Em 2

8 minutes ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

man, that guy can't block worth a damn.  I was surprised Dallas didn't go old school and put a blocking TE on that side. Or run a pull run and smash his ass.

Point is you've got 35 seconds to figure something out. A back to help out, or like you said, a tight end. Don't take the fucking sack. 

Dak has his moments, but not enough of them and not when it counts.

This team isn’t built to come from a deficit. I know the refs always give Dallas a hard time but the one constant since 1996 has been Jerruh as GM. Dak is not able to carry the team and rarely when he’s in a deficit can come from behind and win. I’m not putting it all on Dak. I put it on Jerruh. Haven’t won shit for 27 years. I consider winning or making the NFC championship to be winning shit. Almost every time we face a really good team we fall the fuck apart. Not giving the refs a pass but for the most part they aren’t the main reason we don’t do dick in the post season. That one year with Dez I blame them. You have to win those type of games. You look at a team like Cincy with a culture of losing and bc of Burrow they have no fear. They win these types of games and more often than not we lose them. It’s frustrating. 

11 minutes ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

Point is you've got 35 seconds to figure something out. A back to help out, or like you said, a tight end. Don't take the fucking sack. 

Dak has his moments, but not enough of them and not when it counts.

Dak played well enough to win this game on the road against the top 1-2 (SF) team in the league.  Minor issues, OOB on the 2pt, TE coming up short  - but the most egregious underperformance is 78. 

5 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

This team isn’t built to come from a deficit. I know the refs always give Dallas a hard time but the one constant since 1996 has been Jerruh as GM. Dak is not able to carry the team and rarely when he’s in a deficit can come from behind and win. I’m not putting it all on Dak. I put it on Jerruh. Haven’t won shit for 27 years. I consider winning or making the NFC championship to be winning shit. Almost every time we face a really good team we fall the fuck apart. Not giving the refs a pass but for the most part they aren’t the main reason we don’t do dick in the post season. That one year with Dez I blame them. You have to win those type of games. You look at a team like Cincy with a culture of losing and bc of Burrow they have no fear. They win these types of games and more often than not we lose them. It’s frustrating. 

He’s been the GM since 1989.

He needed to be chipping the edge to help Steele. McCarthy forgets he has a fullback and blocking tight ends. All the time.

How bout that 3rd and 1 before that goofy qb sneak by the worlds worst qb sneaker? Pollard hangs back deep and Dak has to drop back 7 yards to hand it to him. Mike how bout hitting the hole fast at the Los. Idiot.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Dak was very good for the 2nd straight game. Hopefully that means they've figured out a lot of things with the Texas Coast Offense. 

Dak running just opens up so much for him against coverage. Even now when injuries have wrecked him so bad he looks like Bruce Bochy running. 

Steele gave up at least 8 pressures and a couple sacks. That's horrific

Different game same results. Total stupidity at the end of the game. Dak is being paid to make the critical plays and he fails at the end when the Eagles try to give you the game. You’re paid to make that two point play; how can you not make the turn and stay in bounds? Take a delay of game at the end? Take a stupid sack? We were at the 6, plenty of time, and you’re throwing a Hail Mary at the end. Just a terrible display of anxiety ineptitude and stupidity. And as long as we have McCarthy and Dak in place it won’t get better. Empty calories stats but disappointing losses.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 11/5/2023 at 7:08 PM, futureman said:

shut the fuck up drew

dak will always throw up great stats every now and then.  he always has.  he's in the garbage stats hall of fame.  but he's a fraud and he hasn't won anything and he will never win anything.

because

he is legitimately retarded and he fucking sucks

I heard somewhere on Sunday that Dak has the absolute worst QB rating in the NFL when playing from behind.

On 11/5/2023 at 7:09 PM, dcar00 said:

not sure I would call Steele a very good player.  serviceable probably.

He was pretty good but then he got hurt and clearly he wasn't ready to return. He's been terrible.

23 hours ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:
23 hours ago, slorch said:

See above.