Texas vs Louisville- 2:30 pm on ESPN

shadow_operative

2 hours ago, TommysTinyTowels said:

Buy that man a steak and a hooker

One of the best places in the world to purchase those two things!

I was in a suite at MSG for a concert on New Year's Eve in 2010 and this attractive woman appears out of nowhere who has "lost her friends" and "wants to hang out." I believed her story and took pity on her and chatted with her for a minute before she disappeared to the next suite.

Took my dumbass like 2 weeks after the fact to realize she was a hooker doing the rounds

Edited by MotownHorn
  • Haha 3

Going to have to learn to not judge teams by their previous seasons in the portal age. Especially programs with strong history who can attract talent quickly. They may have played a over their heads today but that Louisville team isn't the same as last year. 

White and Clark, their two 20 pt scorers, arrived in the summer. 

• Like 1
  • Drool 1

On 11/19/2023 at 1:27 PM, MirrOlure said:

On that Abmas layup…they banged the backboard. Is that allowed?

On 11/19/2023 at 1:42 PM, shadow_operative said:

it’s not allowed, and they should have called it before/regardless of whether or not his shot went in. that said i see it go uncalled fairly regularly, and that irks me.

It is allowed. It depends on the situation. It's not an automatic tech or interference. That was a rule change a few years ago. 

3 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

Louisville's next hurdle will be learning how to close out games. They've been a shit program for 3 years now, so they still have to learn how to win

They can't shoot. 

Once Indiana went zone it slowed down penetration. That's probably what we should start doing against bad shooting teams if we have issues with penetration.