Jenna Ellis

atomheartbevo

How did she not have her own thread?

Anyways. Who had her defending Satanism on their bingo card?

If so, we don’t have genuine religious freedom in this country.

Our founders separated from England because that government was compelling its citizens to worship at a specific church in a specific manner.

I believe in the God of the Bible and that Christianity is the only true religion and explanation for the reality to which we are presented.

No government has the power to compel me to believe that or prohibit that belief or compel or prohibit belief otherwise.

The First Amendment reminds government that it has NO POWER by which to establish a religion or the prohibit free exercise thereof.

“The Essential Church” contemplates these very questions. A LOT of you need to watch it.

https://watch.salemnow.com/series/YntJpLpBoHT6-the-essential-church

f_webp

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Rage+1 1

18 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

I believe in the God of the Bible and that Christianity is the only true religion and explanation for the reality to which we are presented.

She has a point. A capricious omnipotent deity co-parenting an only child with a virgin explains a lot more about the universe than quantum mechanics or general relativity.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

I mean if it’s closing time at the Poodle Dog Lounge and she was hanging around…. Yeah, probably. 

Man…I miss the Poodle Dog. Had a fantastic drinking session there with a buddy the night before Thanksgiving some years back (tired of dealing with family bullshit, we needed a break). Treasure of a place.
  • Like 1