2023 Gator Bowl - Clemson vs. Kentucky

satyanash

Just now, ClubWhatever said:

Need a tarp on the upper deck 

They save that for Jaguars games.  

1 minute ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

So I fucked up guys, I bought Clemson stock when Dabo told me to and now I am realizing that this stock is worthless. What do i do?

start making NFTs?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

It really is something how far Clemson has fallen since Trevor Lawrence left. The offense is not good.

Back to mediocrity where they've always been. Dabo is Mack. Got himself 2 great qbs and won 2 championships (Mack would have 2 if Colt didn't go down), and Dabo doesn't do the transfer portal, and recruiting is slowly dying there.

Edited by Spider2YBanana
Comments merged
  • Hook 'Em 1

47 minutes ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

So I fucked up guys, I bought Clemson stock when Dabo told me to and now I am realizing that this stock is worthless. What do i do?

You could try selling it to the Kentucky players. The way they are dancing after every play, it seems like they think Clemson is good

54 minutes ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Go take a look at the ticket exchange forum. Appears to be a few people in similar situations.

15 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

I've said this a hundred times, and I'll say it again - Clemson is hack to their rightful place as a mediocre team, and Dabo is Mack. And now we can laugh at everyone who thought Dabo would succeed Saban as coach at Bama. 

Spoke to a Bama fan last night who is fully convinced Dabo will succeed Saban. He was a spoiled rich white kid and a fucking imbecile. 

Edited by Biff Tannen
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Spoke to a Bama fan last night who is fully convinced Dabo will succeed Saban. He was a spoiled rich white kid and a fucking imbecile. 

Jesus. Bama fans are such morons. He truly thinks Dabo will succeed when he can barely recruit and they're dropping, not to mention he doesn't use the portal, so sure, Dabo would be an amazing fit at Bama. I really hope Bama hires Dabo. We can check that as a win every time we play them in the hypothetical future. 

• Hook 'Em 1