Texas (-11.5) vs WVU- 2pm on LHN

shadow_operative

3 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

i am out on believing that this team will be anything but a disappointment.

You have been out on this coaching staff all year. That play was just confirmation bias.  

I've also been disappointed by this team, but still have hope that they can go on a run if they make the tourney.

1 minute ago, HookEm said:

this is an important half of basketball.  Can RT motivate them to step on their necks? Or will we settle for jacking up 3s and stop doing the dirty work?

the opening few possessions we’ve played within the offense but we’ve played fast and aggressive. it’s been a good start despite a couple of wvu blocks.

Just now, ClubWhatever said:

That was a block.

the abmas play? no. that’s what they used to call a player control foul (not sure why they never say that anymore). he bowled him over like earl campbell. left his feet and bowed him in the chest with his forearm. doesn’t matter if abmas was sliding.

11 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

Abmas is the best pure shooter we’ve had since J’Covan Brown and I could probably be convinced he is better than Brown.

Abmas shoots a better percent from 3 over his whole career than J'Covan did in his BEST year... on DOUBLE  the attempts.  And he is a better free throw shooter.  And he is more efficient from 2. 

J'Covan could use his strength to get buckets in a way Abmas can't though.

Abmas is probably the best pure shooter we have ever had. 

• Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, HookEm said:

Abmas shoots a better percent from 3 over his whole career than J'Covan did in his BEST year... on DOUBLE  the attempts.  And he is a better free throw shooter.  And he is more efficient from 2. 

J'Covan could use his strength to get buckets in a way Abmas can't though.

Abmas is probably the best pure shooter we have ever had. 

jim krivacs is the best pure shooter we’ve ever had, but abmas very well might be next. he is amazing. 

eta: again, i can’t stop marveling at his efficiency on catch-and-shoot threes. aj abrams is the best three point shooter in league history and abmas might be even better.

Edited by shadow_operative
  • Hook 'Em 1