Texas (-8.5) vs K State- 8pm on ESPN2

shadow_operative

1 minute ago, MotownHorn said:

As with last game, we were doing great until RT insists on inserting the Horton Shedrick Cunningham weaver Abmas lineup and we lose all momentum

that lineup sucks every time and get he still goes with it. It makes no sense 

we weren't really doing great. Horton and Cunningham have 35% of our points.

3 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

Abmas and Hunter will get hot in second half.

It would help Hunter's chances if he didn't shoot fade-away threes...

Disu made a great pass to find the open shooter and hunter rushes it with awful form.

Edited by MuellerHorn

Just now, VinyVango said:

No excuse for being this skittish, confused and loose with the ball on offense at this point in the season … still looks at times like these guys have never played together before.

It really is amazing how shitty they are.  Hunter is beyond shitty.

14 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

you don’t really blame the players, blame the players.

I don't blame the players because if you watch teams coached by Mick Cronin, Chris Beard and Kelvin Sampson, each player expends maximum amount of effort and focus on the offensive/defensive boards and defensively. I don't think we have a particularly lazy group of guys. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Trying to go 2 for 1. I get it. But shot selection was poor. 

With this team, I don’t think they were trying to go 2 for 1. I think that’s us hoping that’s what they were doing. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, UnhappilyMarried said:

Outside of the year Tevin Mack was showing up high and throwing locker room haymakers, every Shaka team was more watchable than this one

well yeah.  they had NBA talent.  Disu is the only guy on this team that might sniff the NBA.

6 minutes ago, MuellerHorn said:

Is there any chance Mitchell comes back next season?

No Abmas, Disu, or Mitchell would suck. Going to be an entirely new roster from a production standpoint.  

don't worry RT got this.

6 minutes ago, MuellerHorn said:

Is there any chance Mitchell comes back next season?

No Abmas, Disu, or Mitchell would suck. Going to be an entirely new roster from a production standpoint.  

Remember when he was being mocked late in the 1st round?

He's currently "ranked" #67 out of 73 over at Tankathon.

https://www.tankathon.com/big_board

image.png.ca65a13eb3d7ad66a32fbaf6b2f25b21.png

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Two Times said:

I don't blame the players because if you watch teams coached by Mick Cronin, Chris Beard and Kelvin Sampson, each player expends maximum amount of effort and focus on the offensive/defensive boards and defensively. I don't think we have a particularly lazy group of guys. 

Yeah Cronin is really killing it this year lol

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Two Times said:

i totally agree with you, i was just making a joke. but apparently i don’t amuse you.

3 minutes ago, CashMcCoy said:

he’s been awesome at UCLA and his teams definitely have a deserved reputation of being extremely tough, physical, and aggressive.

Edited by shadow_operative

2 minutes ago, CashMcCoy said:

Cronin has a team with an average of 1 year of experience per player that's just won 8 of its last 10 games. I happen to watch every UCLA and Texas game and that team plays much better basketball with drastically worse talent. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, chemHORN said:

Chris Johnson gone too.  How much did we pay him to crap on Kansas to ride our bench. 

There are 20 other dudes just like Chris Johnson out there if he chooses to leave. I saw nothing in his limited minutes to make me think he should be playing more.

The harsh reality is current age college basketball and the portal is it devalues dudes like Johnson who appear to be projects.

2 minutes ago, UnhappilyMarried said:

Saw him walking out the main gate 10 mins after the game the other week. Then didn't check in when we beat WV by 50. Yeah he gone

He missed the WVU game because he got his wisdom teeth taken out earlier in the week.