Survivor 46

speed817

13 hours ago, Texzilla588 said:

Did not like Liz being allowed to assist Kenzie in an individual immunity challenge. Probst should have stopped that.

Yep. It was bullshit. Probably caught production off guard and they just let it play out. I bet it’s prohibited moving forward. I don’t like the format of the finale. I have no idea what I’d do differently but I just don’t like it. 

3 hours ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Kenzie is a worthy winner IMO, but Maria not voting for Charlie has to be one of the biggest Survivor betrayals ever.

my thought was she had every intention of voting for him until he said he was using her as a shield.  her eyes got real big as if he was shocked thats how he saw things.

my thought was she had every intention of voting for him until he said he was using her as a shield.  her eyes got real big as if he was shocked thats how he saw things.

I game could have had so many different results if these morons had played their idols. I think if Q played his and Charlie had gone, Maria likely goes to finals and wins. She should be back for any allstars season; one of the best to play deep and not make it as she was strong in challenges and social.

Charlie came across so arrogant and Kenzie as humble and playing her best game.

Liz’s delusions that if she made it to top three she had it won were ludicrous. Announcing herself as a millionaire not needing the money is a path to zero. So fucking annoying. She will be yammering about how she nearly won survivor til she dies.

3 minutes ago, Texzilla588 said:

I game could have had so many different results if these morons had played their idols. I think if Q played his and Charlie had gone, Maria likely goes to finals and wins. She should be back for any allstars season; one of the best to play deep and not make it as she was strong in challenges and social.

Charlie came across so arrogant and Kenzie as humble and playing her best game.

Liz’s delusions that if she made it to top three she had it won were ludicrous. Announcing herself as a millionaire not needing the money is a path to zero. So fucking annoying. She will be yammering about how she nearly won survivor til she dies.

agree with all of this.  liz was one of the worst players in the history of the series.  epic failure on the producers for not vetting better.   for her to say they were toast, that she had them so beat, what the hell?   she needs to get out of her head a little.   and blaming her wrists for not being able to make fire?  she can hold a fork okay at applebees, but not a knife?

going into the final three, when it was up to the jury, i thought charlie had it.  he was the most strategic of the three.   he lost it at the last tribal.  totally came off poorly, like you said, whereas kenzie came off as the nice one.

i think it was one of the best seasons ever though.  so many wild turns and unpredictable stuff happening.  never has there been a more unpredictable final 4 than that one.  the nerdiest, mousiest, least intimidating final 4 ever.  no one would have predicted those 4 to be the last standing.  crazy season.

18 minutes ago, UTPhil2006 said:

Voting bc of how they’re gonna use the money is dumb as shit. It’s a game not a handout. 

It’s all part of it. They purposefully have never given the jury any instructions on how to determine the winner and the show is better for it. 

If a juror asks you how you would use the winnings, you use that as an opportunity to keep working the jury, tell them what they want to hear, and tie it into your overall story. If it happens to be true then great, but it’s all part of the game. Kenzie had a great answer for it that resonated with the right people. 

That said, Q is absolutely dumb as shit. No argument there. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Charlie had it won and totally screwed the pooch. Misread the room of folks he had played; Kenzie did the best she could until last night and she threw and caught the Hail Mary. She deserved it because the jury gave her the win.

9 hours ago, Horn80 said:

Charlie should have won but didn’t like Jeff allowed Liz to assist Kenzie.  Bad precedent to set and unfair to Maria.  Not cool.

and then  Liz yelled at Charlie during the fire making for giving Kenzie advice. 

• Hook 'Em 2

She could have made wrist splints before the fire challenge.

I don’t get the fire ineptitude. A flint and perfect tinder and kindling provided really just requires steady technique. Also if I recall the fire used to require fuel to get a large fire going as the string was like 3 feet high. Now it’s like 18 inches.

1 hour ago, kevwun said:

and then  Liz yelled at Charlie during the fire making for giving Kenzie advice. 

Don’t understand why they cast anyone that’s already a millionaire to begin with but compared to the other millionaires cast in the past she probably was the all-time most obnoxious and full of self pity.

14 hours ago, Horn80 said:

Don’t understand why they cast anyone that’s already a millionaire to begin with but compared to the other millionaires cast in the past she probably was the all-time most obnoxious and full of self pity.

I don’t think she’s a millionaire and I don’t think she’s allergic to all of that food. I think she’s attention whoring head case. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Liz isn't a millionaire.  She admitted to it in the exit interview.  She thought she was protecting herself by making it up.  I'm guessing, "They'll take me to the final because nobody will give a millionaire more money.  THEN  at tribal,  I'll tell the truth and look like a genius!".

Also, Maria is getting absolutely destroyed on Reddit/social media.  Charlie has essentially cut ties with their friendship.

Liz isn't a millionaire.  She admitted to it in the exit interview.  She thought she was protecting herself by making it up.  I'm guessing, "They'll take me to the final because nobody will give a millionaire more money.  THEN  at tribal,  I'll tell the truth and look like a genius!".
Also, Maria is getting absolutely destroyed on Reddit/social media.  Charlie has essentially cut ties with their friendship.

If she’s a superfan she should know that millionaire players generally get a fast target. What an idiot.
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 5/24/2024 at 8:14 AM, Horn80 said:

presumably they think they'll have the sense to not brag about it from day 1

Also, a millionaire?  This isn't 1985.  I'd say plenty of millionaires have played without the viewers or other players knowing about it.