Texas (-2.5) vs Colorado State- Thursday at 5:50 on TNT

18 minutes ago, chase25 said:

I hope one day soon you find it within yourself to look in the mirror and let yourself enjoy some of the minor things in life like Texas basketball

i’ll just point out again that i’m not the one starting fights over what someone else might hypothetically say today if we had a different HC. i’m doing just fine on that front. 

Only thing I'd criticize Terry over last night was starting Horton over Weaver. Horton has earned his place, but he's a situational player, not a starter. He's a streaky shooter and a decent rebounder. Defensively, he's a liability. Weaver does more overall.
The moment Chendall hit the court, he ended a several-minute scoring drought and provided a defensive boost. It's frustrating because Terry's had all season to figure it out but still has a blind spot for Horton (although he did give Weaver more minutes).

Its an effort to extend the bench, where we’re average. High energy guys like Weaver fit the profile.

They want Horton to start and help with better spacing. If Horton plays well then you have more options. If he doesnt we’ve seen him ride pine.

Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Agree with the rest. I don't hate Horton. But he wasn't giving Texas much last night on either end of the court aside from rebounds.

Other than having the best defensive effort by any Texas guard. This is why you make stupid posts, you don't have a basic understanding of the sport. There are plenty of box scores with different evaluations you can look at to give you an idea of what actually happened on the court.

Edited by HtownHorn
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Other than having the best defensive effort by any Texas guard. This is why you make stupid posts, you don't have a basic understanding of the sport. There are plenty of box scores with different evaluations you can look at to give you an idea of what actually happened on the court.

You post some of the dumbest takes on this website. I wouldn't be calling anyone stupid if I was you.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

You and TS 12 are a fucking beating.  Best defensive effort by a guard?  Are you high?

2 minutes ago, Kermit said:

We won! Right? Just making sure. Can’t tell from this thread. 

But we didn't win the right way, or something.  Either way, RT sucks because... idk

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Pancho said:

Or CSU was tired from playing on Tuesday then traveling. You’re missing a lot of context. 

Good point; that meat grinder against Virginia followed by a 90 minute chartered flight from a private airstrip would wear any team of in-shape 21 year olds down…

Edited by Ignatius

1 hour ago, Hank_Hill said:

I hope we aren’t too sweepy for our game tomorrow after only 1 day of rest

Clearly you don’t know anything about basketball; if we lose it will be because our coach sucks shit…