Vince got knocked the F out

BigDHornfan

On 3/26/2024 at 2:52 PM, Bateshorn said:

As a 5'9" guy who was very unenthusiastic about fighting in my bar crawling hey day, can confirm that avoiding aggro little dudes is a very wise course of action. 

I boxed for a few years in junior high and high school in the valley and I learned many life lessons, most importantly “if a wiry little Mexican guy is ready to fight you, you don’t want to fight him.” 

• Hook 'Em 4

17 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

I boxed for a few years in junior high and high school in the valley and I learned many life lessons, most importantly “if a wiry little Mexican guy is ready to fight you, you don’t want to fight him.” 

Watching my compadres from ITESM open a big can of Whoopass on those pinche UNL cabrones  in a Monterrey bar 60+ years ago, I can attest to the truth of your statement.

On 3/26/2024 at 10:40 AM, BurntOrange&White said:

Bro should really enroll in AA but that was kind of a sucker punch. 

Absolutely a sucker punch.  Vince looked like he was trying to keep things from getting out of hand.  The two who weren't tangled up with him were fighting.

On 3/26/2024 at 10:49 AM, Vic Mackey said:

Sucker punch? Sure. But why do people act like there are rules when it comes to fights? This isn't boxing or some controlled setting. Your head needs to be on a swivel at all times

That guy wasn't even involved with Vince.  It was the two guys in front of him.

On 3/26/2024 at 3:44 PM, HRSchenker said:

Never ever hold someone back in a fight if you're not willing to become a target yourself by the guy you're holding. Nothing noble about being in that position. Either separate them or get the hell out. Hate to see this happen to one of my idols growing up but damn Vince why are you at a place like that? 

He didn't get hit by the two guys he was holding.  It was a loser guy on the side.

On 3/26/2024 at 5:43 PM, shadow_operative said:

i didn’t read anything vic said after his first few sentences of his first internet tough guy post, because you couldn’t pay me to read the ramblings of an internet tough guy whose mind frame is stuck in middle school. 

adults who get into fist fights at bars are losers. adults who sucker punch people are even bigger losers. adults who go on the internet to talk about how it ain’t no rules in the street like they’re some gangster tough guy and not some dorky ass internet poster the biggest losers imaginable.

Yeah.  When I was growing up someone who sucker punched was a total pussy and coward.  I lived in Vince's neighborhood, long before Vince.  Our Junior High was rated one of the 10 most dangerous school in the nation.  And the only junior high on the list.  We were a little overrated--but there were lots of fights and they were always fair fights.  And when somebody lost, it was over.  They didn't bang their head into the concrete.  Nobody used weapons.  They didn't gang up 2 on 1.   Only pieces of shit like the sucker punch guy would do that.

• Hook 'Em 1

40 minutes ago, bullet said:

Absolutely a sucker punch.  Vince looked like he was trying to keep things from getting out of hand.  The two who weren't tangled up with him were fighting.

That guy wasn't even involved with Vince.  It was the two guys in front of him.

He was the initial aggressor and got himself. It wasn’t that much of a sucker punch. Quit carrying water for this guy. He has clear issues and needs help. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Back in 1978 i was the senior party security bouncer for a party at the Barn on 2222.  It was my senior year in high school, and I was known as a bit of a kung fu guy as I had flipped Rudy Gonzales during our PT football scrimmage after he attacked me.  And I bluffed that rep to where I was Security for the band at the Barn.  Me I was just an athletic rockclimber with no fight training.

we had this pool ball that my buddy had lifted years ago from the Hole In The Wall and it was our Power Ball!  We would play ball bouncing at the Capitol and all the late night properties, hand ball with a pool ball is a game!

well these UT Frats stole the ball from us as we bounced it at the Barn.  It led to a fight between me and Jake M.  Who last year was the starting nose guard of my high schools football team.  He out weighed me by a 100 pounds, 170 vs 270.  I saw the ball and assaulted the punk frat who had it and was immediately engaged in combat with Monzingo.  He grabbed my jacket and spun me around.  I immediately shed jacket and shirt and went all like kung fu.

He swung a huge roundhouse which I tried to block and crushed me.  I knew I couldn’t stand so I went WWF on him and body slammed him in a crotch shoulder take down and tried to hold him.  But my grip was overpowered  so I released and went limp.  The crowd intervened and pulled us apart so I survived.  My friends retrieved the ball, but my ass was kicked.  

never fight a lineman!🤘Jeff, best wishes, you won

• Hook 'Em 1

17 hours ago, Domedriver said:

Back in 1978 i was the senior party security bouncer for a party at the Barn on 2222.  It was my senior year in high school, and I was known as a bit of a kung fu guy as I had flipped Rudy Gonzales during our PT football scrimmage after he attacked me.  And I bluffed that rep to where I was Security for the band at the Barn.  Me I was just an athletic rockclimber with no fight training.

we had this pool ball that my buddy had lifted years ago from the Hole In The Wall and it was our Power Ball!  We would play ball bouncing at the Capitol and all the late night properties, hand ball with a pool ball is a game!

well these UT Frats stole the ball from us as we bounced it at the Barn.  It led to a fight between me and Jake M.  Who last year was the starting nose guard of my high schools football team.  He out weighed me by a 100 pounds, 170 vs 270.  I saw the ball and assaulted the punk frat who had it and was immediately engaged in combat with Monzingo.  He grabbed my jacket and spun me around.  I immediately shed jacket and shirt and went all like kung fu.

He swung a huge roundhouse which I tried to block and crushed me.  I knew I couldn’t stand so I went WWF on him and body slammed him in a crotch shoulder take down and tried to hold him.  But my grip was overpowered  so I released and went limp.  The crowd intervened and pulled us apart so I survived.  My friends retrieved the ball, but my ass was kicked.  

never fight a lineman!🤘Jeff, best wishes, you won

jimmy fallon what GIF

• Hook 'Em 2

19 hours ago, BurntOrange&White said:

He was the initial aggressor and got himself. It wasn’t that much of a sucker punch. Quit carrying water for this guy. He has clear issues and needs help. 

Quit carrying water for the pussy who sucker punched him.  I can't believe so many of you are defending that piece of shit.  It would have been one thing if one of those two guys in front of him had done it.

• Fuck You 1

6 hours ago, bullet said:

Quit carrying water for the pussy who sucker punched him.  I can't believe so many of you are defending that piece of shit.  It would have been one thing if one of those two guys in front of him had done it.

The dude that hit him was in front of him.

Posted (edited)
On 4/6/2024 at 3:21 AM, bullet said:

Yeah.  When I was growing up someone who sucker punched was a total pussy and coward.  I lived in Vince's neighborhood, long before Vince.  Our Junior High was rated one of the 10 most dangerous school in the nation.  And the only junior high on the list.  We were a little overrated--but there were lots of fights and they were always fair fights.  And when somebody lost, it was over.  They didn't bang their head into the concrete.  Nobody used weapons.  They didn't gang up 2 on 1.   Only pieces of shit like the sucker punch guy would do that.

Dick Dowling middle School?

Edited by Thetexashammer