Texas Rangers 2024: Run It Back

ztejas

36 minutes ago, ConferenceRoom said:

Gonna have to go back to Garcia’s bases loaded GDP. Fucking bullshit. 

1st pitch in that ab was low and in and clearly out of the zone, called a strike.  It's tough, but you have to let that go and not fuck up your at bat, which it appeared to do. 

Just now, AbeFroman said:

1st pitch in that ab was low and in and clearly out of the zone, called a strike.  It's tough, but you have to let that go and not fuck up your at bat, which it appeared to do. 

Same thing happened to Jonah the very next at bat. You’re 100% correct. 

Watching LeSuck give away games is maddening. We got very lucky last year during the post season this gutless hack didn’t cost us more games .
Agreed. No idea why they thought he was the best option to be the closer again. Did winning it all skew the fact that he's unreliable? I hope some serious talks are going on behind the scenes about his future in this role.

12 hours ago, gofuckyourself said:

Glad I was out and missed the game.

Checked the score at 3-2 in the 8th and knew it would be white knuckle. Not surprised.

Same here. Got LePewed once again. 

11 hours ago, Constant said:

I hate Leloser with a passion, but we had bases loaded with no outs and scored zero runs. Absolutely inexcusable. Lineup really struggles without Seager. 

Sure - and I didn't catch yesterday's game - but high leverage games and games up 3-2 in the ninth and we need to win those.

Leclerc is a disaster so far. Most infuriating is when it's a good start or the other bullpen guys are doing their job.

• He nearly lost season opener, tied in 9th, if Jank doesn't bail him out. Granted that was the "foul tip" game but he walked two dudes before that.
  • 2nd game (also tied) walked in their entire lineup and charged with 4 ERs after Urena and Rodriguez hold them scoreless.
  • Everyone else shuts out Tampa 4-0 and he comes in and gives up a run. And that's his second best outing this year.
  • Then last night after 
  • He has one outing where he hasn't given up an earned run when the Rangers added 4 bottom 8th to give him a 7-2 cushion. My gut says if that one is 3-2 in the 9th he blows it.

Maybe he turns it around. He was good most of last year with some high-wire acts in the playoffs. Credit for getting it done for sure but this is some shit to start this year and he's not shutting the door to put it mildly.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ConferenceRoom said:

Same thing happened to Jonah the very next at bat. You’re 100% correct. 

I am convinced umps are under a directive to expand the zone.  And of course MLB office would never admit to that publicly.

It’s like they made statements saying this is what it is as always, then 5 minutes after they went into Dawson & Downey’s room and ordered the Umps to give the strike zone a Code Red.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

This channel is bizarre. I feel like I'm 30 minutes early for a movie in the theater. 

Bally extra or whatever. 

Oh - it's because they're not showing the fucking game for me.

Edited by ztejas