Ted Cruz is a piece of shit

Posted (edited)

Oh my word, GenXer.  I don’t know how you did that so fast.  And I don’t know how you can monetize that.  But you get that out there to the world.  Like any great political cartoon, you don’t want to busy it up with too much  copy or close captioning.  It’s though consider adding something about Cricket and/or Noem for clarity.  

again, you could make this thing viral in a matter of hours.  Kudos.  

edit-you gotta cross post that in the Noem thread as well.  Obviously it’ll be hard to commercialize it since it deals with Seinfeld licensing.  But you could certainly exploit it somehow to your benefit.  

Edited by YGIFS

2 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Oh my word, GenXer.  I don’t know how you did that so fast.  And I don’t know how you can monetize that.  But you get that out there to the world.  Like any great political cartoon, you don’t want to busy it up with too much  copy or close captioning.  It’s though consider adding something about Cricket and/or Noem for clarity.  

again, you could make this thing viral in a matter of hours.  Kudos.  

edit-you gotta cross post that in the Noem thread as well.  Obviously it’ll be hard to commercialize it since it deals with Seinfeld licensing.  But you could certainly exploit it somehow to your benefit.  

Our new agile mindset is working swimmingly.  The prototype is updated with an intro to enhance the user experience.

As for monetization, I’ll leave that to the sales and marketing arm of the organization.

• Haha 2
  • Drool 1

22 hours ago, BamaATL said:

Even if you for some strange reason like Ted Cruz, why the fuck would you want a picture of the Derby winner with his autograph?  

That's like having Patrick Stewart signing a Yankees poster.  

Sir Patrick - can you sign my 2011 Derek Jeter baseball card?

• Hook 'Em 1