Unite The Right 2

Bozo_Casanova

Didn’t see a thread. Per twitter and sparce TV coverage, looks to be about three dozen white nationalists, some armed. Confronted by a fast growing crowd of hundreds of counter-protesters.
Fox anchor seems to think reaction is excessive, what with the catcalls and yelling and so forth, and talking about the risks to media/free press from Antifa.

20 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Upon being told they can't bring flagpoles downtown...

"You can't make an exception for us?"

lol imagine any Leftist protester thinking he can talk to a cop to get "an exception" to a rule.

Cops and Klan go Hand in Hand

"You see, National Parks told us we could take our poles downtown.  Can you make an exception?  Now give me a little dance.  It's in your blood, boy!" 

49 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Tiny Jason Kessler now speaking to tiny crowd on CSPAN. Thanks police, complains that the crowd is small because they were afraid to come because Charlottesville police didn’t protect them from the violence of Antifa.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTuJvk8vSiHu-7_rpGMgF

They were afraid? Bah! In my day, Nazis would wade into a crowd of police singing the Horst Wessel song.

2 hours ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Tiny Jason Kessler now speaking to tiny crowd on CSPAN. Thanks police, complains that the crowd is small because they were afraid to come because Charlottesville police didn’t protect them from the violence of Antifa.

"We only got to murder one of them!"

I respect their right to demonstrate, but they can fuck right off with their reasons.

the clincher is complaining about how imposing Antifa was.  GTFO of here.   You're not uniting anybody.

Edited by slorch

32 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

you're the guy that felt like students had no right to protest gun violence in schools, right?

Minors?  Without consent of those in charge of them?

Correct.

Maybe for another thread, but being of the age of 18 makes a difference to me, both as a citizen and a parent.  i said so then and stand by it today.

17 is arguably the age of consent for sexual activity.  21 is the age for legal drinking and gambling.   Since 18 is the required age to vote, that is how I arrived at my statement regarding political demonstration.

Edited by slorch

I get the counter protest but I think it would be more awesome if " unite the right" just marched down the street and no one payed attention, no news cameras were there and the march just ended with this impotent whimper of the alt-right deciding where to get a hot dog.  There is no better counter protest than to make a group feel like they are completely irrelevant.

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

You’re a liar

The school officials are in charge of them during the day on school grounds.

We can discuss it in another thread...  Not lying though.

18 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

He and his ilk operate 100% disingenuously.

Fuck you.

No i do not.

kids shouldn't have freedom of assembly at their own discretion.

Paying any attention to this small group of people is a waste of time and only furthers division in this country.  Why is this national news?  Why is this a thread?  

Just another example of news media on all sides being garbage. Smh. 

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, bad_teammate said:

Hey all you guys concern trolling about how ANTIFA is just as bad as the Nazis and that actively fighting back against Nazis is bad, can you explain why UTR2 is so poorly attended and the Nazis themselves are saying they're too scared to show their faces?

It's being outed on national TV, and the prospect of losing their jobs more than any fear of those masked ANTIFA scamps.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

Paying any attention to this small group of people is a waste of time and only furthers division in this country.  Why is this national news?  Why is this a thread?  

Just another example of news media on all sides being garbage. Smh. 

You probably forgot but the last time skinheads got together a person died and the president of the United States said there were good skinheads.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

It's being outed on national TV, and the prospect of losing their jobs more than any fear of those masked ANTIFA scamps.

Try reading this again, slowly:

"Tiny Jason Kessler now speaking to tiny crowd on CSPAN. Thanks police, complains that the crowd is small because they were afraid to come because Charlottesville police didn’t protect them from the violence of Antifa."

27 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Fuck em.

Edited by slorch

23 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

You probably forgot but the last time skinheads got together a person died and the president of the United States said there were good skinheads.

oh and further dividing the country? You support a piece of shit whose entire platform is racial division, fear-mongering and hatred. And you eat it up because you are ignorant.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Newdoc said:

I get the counter protest but I think it would be more awesome if " unite the right" just marched down the street and no one payed attention, no news cameras were there and the march just ended with this impotent whimper of the alt-right deciding where to get a hot dog.  There is no better counter protest than to make a group feel like they are completely irrelevant.

no--you need video of how small and truly inconsequential of a group it was or Fox News would roll with tens of thousands showed up type coverage and then show a video from Obamas inauguration or the women's march.  It needs to be shown for what it is. Also the people marching need to be shown so others can id the assholes in society.  

1 hour ago, bad_teammate said:

"ANTIFA is beating us and we're sad and can't maintain momentum because they keep doxxing us and punching our faces." - Nazis

"Hmmm, perhaps the REAL answer is to do nothing." - Centrists

If Antifa and the Nazis take each other out, then we would just need to turn OU on aggy and the world would be pretty damned kosher.

Edited by slorch

Didn’t see a thread. Per twitter and sparce TV coverage, looks to be about three dozen white nationalists, some armed. Confronted by a fast growing crowd of hundreds of counter-protesters.
Fox anchor seems to think reaction is excessive, what with the catcalls and yelling and so forth, and talking about the risks to media/free press from Antifa.

Right, but the screaming threats at Jim Acosta at trump rallies are just fine.
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Fuck em both....  Lunatic fringe, not worth the effort 

Great...now the Red Rider earworm...and Loudin Swain

1 hour ago, Mdhorn said:

no--you need video of how small and truly inconsequential of a group it was or Fox News would roll with tens of thousands showed up type coverage and then show a video from Obamas inauguration or the women's march.  It needs to be shown for what it is. Also the people marching need to be shown so others can id the assholes in society.  

I think the average American knows that the white supremacist population of the United States is so small it doesn’t deserve a passing thought.

On the other side you have American media trying to fill airtime with a bunch of fucking trash.  If they can keep a few people lathered up wanting to fight the other side, all the better.  Shame on them. 

• Like 3
  • Fuck You 1

Just saw the new Spike Lee movie. Probably his best since do the right thing. Don’t think the trumpkins are gonna like it since it directly calls out the orange god and them.

Look not all trumpkins are racist. But the orange god uses the exact same words as David duke and his ilk and there is a reason why David duke and his ilk wholeheartedly support trump. And its not because he is in favor of the working man. He falsely claims to be in favor of the white working man. And they support him because they have been deceived by the owners to believe that the reason they have fallen behind is due to the “others.” When in fact the owners have been and continue to fuck them over to enrich themselves. Has nothing to do with the others. 

I sincerely hope that someday the trump supporters wake up to this fact. Trump doesn’t give a shit about them, he only cares about trump. He is capitalizing on their grievances, some of which are wholly legitimate, to further enrich the very people who have fucked these people over so he can further enrich himself.  He’s a con man in the truest sense of the word. It’s very tough to admit when you’ve been conned. And this country’s lack of focus on education and critical thinking is causing the proverbial chickens to come home to roost.

• Like 6