Homeless Man In West Virginia Poops In People's Cars After Sleeping In Them

Vic Mackey

Police in Wheeling, West Virginia are looking for a homeless man who's been pooping inside people's vehicles.

Officers say the man makes himself comfortable inside unlocked cars for the night to go to sleep.  But in the morning, he leaves a surprise behind for the owner by relieving himself inside of it before he leaves.

It's happened mostly to vehicles left at businesses overnight to have work done on them.

It happened to Carmen Lemley.

"And when I was going to take it home, I smelled a really foul odor.  And I asked my husband, I said, 'What is that odor?'  I said, 'Somebody poop....'  He said, 'Yeah.  Same guy,'" Lemley says.

Police are advising residents to lock their vehicles, regardless of where it is parked.  They also ask people to report any similar incidents to police.

"It's just a shame, with all of the organizations we have that say they help people of this kind, that this guy's still walking around doing this," Truck renting center Larry Lemley says.

http://www.fox4news.com/news/homeless-man-pooping-in-people-s-cars

Knew a guy who did this while homeless in New Orleans. He'd straddle the console and lay a steamer in there. Said he woke up one morning, he had a sleeping bag and would sleep in the parks when it wasn't terribly chilly, and there was another bum in his sleeping bag with him. He lives in Florida now.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

Knew a guy who did this while homeless in New Orleans. He'd straddle the console and lay a steamer in there. Said he woke up one morning, he had a sleeping bag and would sleep in the parks when it wasn't terribly chilly, and there was another bum in his sleeping bag with him. He lives in Florida now.

Sounds like a hell of a dutch oven.

1 hour ago, El Diablo said:

001OEL_Andy_Garcia_033.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Loco said:

Hey Whitman, how's the foot & mouth ?

Hopefully long lasting enough to carry into Big12 play. 

Our football team is going to use the Chi Omega model this season.  "After we are done playing with you, you will need some penicillin."

Former hair cutter was Korean. Thieves broke into her house and stole a bunch of stuff, including her sofa and then took a big shit on the floor. She said it was a Korean thing to rob and leave shit on the floor. I said OK.

Edited by Dolemite