Brett Kavanaugh Confirmation Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

2 minutes ago, Vince_McCoy_Williams said:

I know he couldve killed someone and then fled the scene out of selfishness and cowardice. Truly disgusting stuff. 

Because accidentally getting in a car accident while drunk is the same thing as intentionally trying to rape someone while drunk. 

You fucking incels are out of control. I know you dont know how to be around women, but Ill clue you in.  Its never okay to rape someone. It doesnt matter if youre on shrooms. 

Just now, FondrenRoad said:

Because accidentally getting in a car accident while drunk is the same thing as intentionally trying to rape someone while drunk. 

You fucking incels are out of control. I know you dont know how to be around women, but Ill clue you in.  Its never okay to rape someone. It doesnt matter if youre on shrooms. 

You are retarded and I truly mean it. Driving drunk, hitting and potentially killing someone, and then fleeing the scene is about as bad as it gets. Meanwhile you are taking these 40 year old accusations from a California liberal professor as gospel despite a multitude of evidence to the contrary and her inability to provide key details. 

One cannot be tried in court due to lack of evidence and one person is convicted. Yet you tell me the person who cannot be tried is worse here. You are so fucking stupid it hurts to even entertain your bullshit.   

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 7

5 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Accidentally getting in a car while being drunk ?  Fleeing the scene ? yeah just hi jinx and ballyhoo... 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Vince_McCoy_Williams said:

You are retarded and I truly mean it. Driving drunk, hitting and potentially killing someone, and then fleeing the scene is about as bad as it gets. Meanwhile you are taking these 40 year old accusations from a California liberal professor as gospel despite a multitude of evidence to the contrary and her inability to provide key details. 

One cannot be tried in court due to lack of evidence and one person is convicted. Yet you tell me the person who cannot be tried is worse here. You are so fucking stupid it hurts to even entertain your bullshit.   

Fuck you, shitwipe. Drunk drivers, while terrible, don't intend to hit anyone. They overestimate their control and reaction time.

Your boy held a woman down and tried to fuck her against her will. 

Since you are trying so hard to justify rape, I will call you a rapist from now on. Rapist. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Vince_McCoy_Williams said:

Justify your fake selective outrage for this unproven (most likely false) accusation and your unwavering support for Beto the convicted Drunk Driver and hit and runner. 

Yeah, I'm sure she told her therapist about this years ago because she could predict the future that he'd be nominated for the supreme court and was just playing the long game.  Democrats are really good at predicting the future, kind of like how Beto predicted as a runt he needed to be able to pander to Hispanics 40 years later with a nickname.

Furthermore, Beto wasn't convicted of anything, but nevertheless he  has never been anything other than up front about it, admitting he made a mistake and apologizing and showing remorse.  You're also talking about an activity that while idiotic, illegal, and dangerous, it's something that most people have done at some point in their adult lives and gotten away with.  You likely voted for Bush, who was arrested for the same thing.  Unlike Kavanaugh, Beto isn't accused of committing a crime of moral turpitude.

1 minute ago, FondrenRoad said:

Fuck you, shitwipe. Drunk drivers, while terrible, don't intend to hit anyone. They overestimate their control and reaction time.

Your boy held a woman down and tried to fuck her against her will. 

Since you are trying so hard to justify rape, I will call you a rapist from now on. Rapist. 

You are literally a piece of shit. Innocent people die every year from DUI offenders. And Beto is the worst one, he fled the scene like a little bitch. You are a dipshit if you vote for that subhuman waste as Senator. 

Meanwhile, you are taking 40 year old accusations with a litany of inconsistencies and denials as gospel. You are a fucking moron hypocrite of the highest degree. 

Beto is CONVICTED and Kavanaugh is ACCUSED. Big fucking difference. 

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 5

31 minutes ago, Vince_McCoy_Williams said:

All I hear is a bunch of belly-aching from the liberals here about how terrible a person Kav is. Where is that same disdain for our local neighborhood Beto? He drove under the influence of alcohol, hit someone (endangering their life), and then turned into a yellow-belly coward and fled the scene. But somehow in your biased minds, a 40 year old accusation weighs more than the conviction of Beto. Yeah okay, yall can keep looking fucking stupid all day. Hypocrites. 

Well, there's that little thing in which we have a fucking vote to cast for or against Beto.  We don't have that luxury with Kavanaugh.

But you knew that, and furthermore, based on your posting history, I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that you've gotten just a little almost-rapey with a few gals yourself, you piece of excrement.  Project much?

You get in the car to drive home. You accidentally hit someone. 

Now tell me how you accidentally pin a woman down?  

You don't accidentally drive drunk. You know you drank, and how much you drank. Maybe you get black out drunk who knows. You trying  to excuse his behavior during and after the incident shows what a bizarre person you show yourself to be.  I'm sure Teddy K. was just being a silly goose when he drove off with Mary Joe..... 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, formermav43 said:

Drunk driving is bad. Sexual assault is bad. Neither of these statements should be remotely controversial.

You hyper-partisans suck. 

Yup. They both are. But there is a difference. Intent. You dont see it?  In drunk driving that ultimately results in an accident, which action is intentional?  Driving.  In drunken sexual assault, which action is intentional?  Sexual assault.

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

Well, there's that little thing in which we have a fucking vote to cast for or against Beto.  We don't have that luxury with Kavanaugh.

But you knew that, and furthermore, based on your posting history, I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that you've gotten just a little almost-rapey with a few gals yourself, you piece of excrement.  Project much?

Exactly, you know and can willingly or not vote for Beto. And you will choose to, how sad. 

Oh and now every guy who isnt a flaming homosexual like you is "rapey." I bet real men scare you, too much testosterone, they are all rapists huh? Dont attack my character ever again you fucking piece of shit.  

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 10

Just now, Onboard 2.0 said:

You don't accidentally drive drunk. You know you drank, and how much you drank. Maybe you get black out drunk who knows. You trying  to excuse his behavior during and after the incident shows what a bizarre person you show yourself to be.  I'm sure Teddy K. was just being a silly goose when he drove off with Mary Joe..... 

Again, I agree. Drunk driving is bad. But a drunk driver is intending to drive home. A drunken sexual assaulter is intending to commit sexual assault. 

But hey, maybe Im underestimating how many guys here need to personally justify a sexual assault. Its never okay to touch without permission, big guy.  

• Like 1

Yup. They both are. But there is a difference. Intent. You dont see it?  In drunk driving that ultimately results in an accident, which action is intentional?  Driving.  In drunken sexual assault, which action is intentional?  Sexual assault.

I don’t care about the difference (not generally, but in this context-before this asinine discussion started, I was already on record last page calling out the defense of the Kavanaugh allegations).

Trying to parse this is a microcosm of everything that’s wrong with partisan politics. Seriously, what is wrong with all of you people?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Sorry I’m just trying to understand how Beto and Ted Kennedy driving drunk has anything to do with Kavanaugh and his nomination.

But while we are here... was it accidental when Kavanaugh tried to rape someone or no?

Oh and now every guy who isnt a flaming homosexual like you is "rapey." I bet real men scare you, too much testosterone, they are all rapists huh? Dont attack my character ever again you fucking piece of shit.  

LOL.  You project.  Always.  You're too easy.  Apparently I hit the rapey nail on the rapey head you fucking rapist.

Just now, Vince_McCoy_Williams said:

Exactly, you know and can willingly or not vote for Beto. And you will choose to, how sad. 

It's not sad, it's voting for the candidate who will vote the way you want him to more than the other candidate.

You know, politics.

3 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

The act that's intentional is getting behind the wheel drunk. Stop trying to rationalize it, you can't.

Speak for yourself douchebag. You’re a rape enabler. Might as well embrace it rapist.

2 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Again, I agree. Drunk driving is bad. But a drunk driver is intending to drive home. A drunken sexual assaulter is intending to commit sexual assault. 

But hey, maybe Im underestimating how many guys here need to personally justify a sexual assault. Its never okay to touch without permission, big guy.  

Oh now you do. Before it was accidental  and no one is trying to hurt anyone, it's just a big mistake, so flee the scene.  

1 minute ago, formermav43 said:

I don’t care about the difference (not generally, but in this context-before this asinine discussion started, I was already on record last page calling out the defense of the Kavanaugh allegations).

Trying to parse this is a microcosm of everything that’s wrong with partisan politics. Seriously, what is wrong with all of you people?

Whats wrong with you?. Youre allowing two entirely different acts to be compared as "both sides."  At some point, every single person has done something they shouldnt while hoping that no harm comes to anyone else from that action. Drunk driving falls under this category.

Sexual assault is intentional. Much like its intentional if you murder a rival while drunk. 

Im sure your parents are real proud of you ending the family lineage by deciding to play with other guys dicks for fun. What an accomplishment. Enjoy being a genetic dead end while you bite pillows for all the guys plowing you. 

You do realize that you will be a genetic dead end some day, right?

Im sure your parents are real proud of you ending the family lineage by deciding to play with other guys dicks for fun. What an accomplishment. Enjoy being a genetic dead end while you bite pillows for all the guys plowing you. 

Do you think that calling someone gay is an insult? It’s 2018 lol. No one cares. 

A rapey President nominating a defiant probably rapey SCOTUS contender with the objective of overturning Roe is not a good look for R's who presumably don't want to drive out any more thinking females from the party (if there were any left.)

Drunk driving by Beto is irrelevant.

• Like 1

Whats wrong with you?. Youre allowing two entirely different acts to be compared as "both sides."  At some point, every single person has done something they shouldnt while hoping that no harm comes to anyone else from that action. Drunk driving falls under this category.

Sexual assault is intentional. Much like its intentional if you murder a rival while drunk. 

Yeah he really hoped no harm came to the person he hit by stopping to see if he was okay? It was an honest mistake right? 

LOL JK, he fled the scene like a yellow bellied coward. Spin that one bitch. 

• Fuck You 2

9 minutes ago, Vince_McCoy_Williams said:

You voted for George W. Bush.  You are a disingenuous hypocrite.  Every Republican that uses that as an excuse not to vote for Beto is equally a hypocrite.  The only thing you care about is that Beto doesn't vote like you.

Edited by Tom

Just now, Vince_McCoy_Williams said:

Look, I might be a flaming homersexual, or I might be an impotent father of 4 and grandfather of 1, or I might be neither, but I'll tell you one thing:  I don't really appreciate it that you and your studly testosterone buds closed the door in that room at that party and cranked up Frankie Goes To Hollywood "Relax" and then clamped your big boy hands over my mouth and . . . well, thank goodness the debate team showed up.

2 minutes ago, Vince_McCoy_Williams said:

Seriously self ban. And again kudos for lasting this long. You survived past quite a lot of other trolls. 

Just now, jimmyjazz said:

Look, I might be a flaming homersexual, or I might be an impotent father of 4 and grandfather of 1, or I might be neither, but I'll tell you one thing:  I don't really appreciate it that you and your studly testosterone buds closed the door in that room at that party and cranked up Frankie Goes To Hollywood "Relax" and then clamped your big boy hands over my mouth and . . . well, thank goodness the debate team showed up.

You have said your gay before, nice try. Also, no matter how hard you try, Im not a rapist, in fact, I am married and have been for quite some time. 

• Fuck You 6

2 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Sigh...I’m not talkzing about the acts. I thought I had made that clear. I’m talking about the discussion of the acts. THAT’S the only thing that is “both sides.” 

I’ll bow out now, this discussion is clearly not the place for me at present. 

Yeah he really hoped no harm came to the person he hit by stopping to see if he was okay? It was an honest mistake right? 

LOL JK, he fled the scene like a yellow bellied coward. Spin that one bitch. 

Youre comparing it to intentional rape. Have you ever been with a woman or even been friends with one?