Brett Kavanaugh Confirmation Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

There’s too much time left on the clock for this to have any serious impact on the midterms.

Remember when people were saying how much the “Schumer Shutdown” would be a factor in the midterms?  Yeah, that was laughable.

this is kinda like that. 

I’m sure both sides will find some other grievance to rally around in the next 30 days. 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

There’s too much time left on the clock for this to have any serious impact on the midterms.

Remember when people were saying how much the “Schumer Shutdown” would be a factor in the midterms?  Yeah, that was laughable.

this is kinda like that. 

I’m sure both sides will find some other grievance to rally around in the next 30 days. 

There are what? 

10-15 different news cycles in a week. By early November, the Kavanaugh shit won’t be on most people’s minds. 

I just cant imagine a Supreme Court justice totally reversing a blue wave that has been steadily building since trump took office in early 2017. The Dems are still going to have a pretty good election this year.

6 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

this is kinda like that. 

Yeah … What ever gets you through the night pal. I know that I was able to follow both the glorious Longhorn win and still have enough time to check the confirmation.

Get ready..the wins will keep coming.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Voldemort86 said:

There are what? 

10-15 different news cycles in a week. By early November, the Kavanaugh shit won’t be on most people’s minds. 

I just cant imagine a Supreme Court justice totally reversing a blue wave that has been steadily building since trump took office in early 2017. The Dems are still going to have a pretty good election this year.

But some posters a few pages back assured us that they will never forget how AJBK acted and whined in front of the committee. Never ever. Nuh uh never ever will this be forgotten.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

This is a great day for America.   About to watch some Astros while shooting a few dove at the ranch.   

The ribeye will taste a little bit better tonight.  

The country is at its lowest nadir since the civil war. Anyone who is happy now is a moron, regardless of political affiliation. 

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, Crusher said:

Yeah … What ever gets you through the night pal. I know that I was able to follow both the glorious Longhorn win and still have enough time to check the confirmation.

Get ready..the wins will keep coming.

You’re delusional if you think a Supreme Court hearing is going to create a big red wave out of thin air in less than a month.

3 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

You’re delusional if you think a Supreme Court hearing is going to create a big red wave out of thin air in less than a month.

It's also a mistake to believe the left pulled this shit without consequence.

2 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

You're Hillary-is-going-to-win delusional if you think a blue wave is coming.  Dems may pick up a few in the house, but it's a midterm, so no big.  Senate will not flip, and The Donald will win re-election in 2020. No matter how much you jump up and down and scream, shit is working. Look at your 401k if you don't believe me.

3.7 percent unemployment. 

Minorities are thriving

batshit obama job killing regs going away every day 

Great job market.  

Trade deals negotiated in our favor.  

ISIS almost done.  

Korea is positive

Stock market has exploded.  

Enjoy the winning boys.  It hasn’t gotten old just yet   

donald-trumps-hole-1-tee-shot-at-the-201

Edited by Johnny Sack
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Voldemort86 said:

It usually wouldn't. This is an extreme example of the lengths that the left will go to keep their stranglehold on the Court. They know they can't push their agenda though the House and Senate. So they must control the court. Sorry, no more.

They lied and obstructed this nomination from day one. Wrong...Let me correct myself... They said they oppose whoever was nominated. They didn't even know who it was when they started this BS.

"They sowed the wind, and now, they are going to reap the whirlwind."

3 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

It’s funny watching the party of sex offenders, pedophiles, nazis, and moral cowards act like they gained something in all this. 

Someone get this man a microphone!  This needs to be repeated loudly and incessantly for the next 30 days.

Just now, Crusher said:

This is a Great day!!! The Senate tossed aside the liberals viewpoint that an accusation is tantamount to being guilty. Not only has Justice Kavanaugh been confirmed. Innocent until proven guilty has also been confirmed.

And lying under oath is no biggie.

24 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Minorities are thriving

Great job market.  

ISIS almost done.  

Korea is positive

The irony is that we all know you are stupid enough to believe all this.  Keep swinging away, Sack.  Hope your family funds keep you afloat.  Your brain ain't gonna do it.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Crusher said:

It usually wouldn't. This is an extreme example of the lengths that the left will go to keep their stranglehold on the Court. They know they can't push their agenda though the House and Senate. So they must control the court. Sorry, no more.

They lied and obstructed this nomination from day one. Wrong...Let me correct myself... They said they oppose whoever was nominated. They didn't even know who it was when they started this BS.

"They sowed the wind, and now, they are going to reap the whirlwind."

LOL.  "Extreme lengths".  Like the Republicans never considering Merrick Garland?

Go fuck yourself with your version of the Constitution.  You aren't fit to be called an American, and you will regret your position.  Gloves off are the new paradigm, bitch.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

The irony is that we all know you are stupid enough to believe all this.  Keep swinging away, Sack.  Hope your family funds keep you afloat.  Your brain ain't gonna do it.

Jesus Beaver... no sense in fucking a corpse? Just move on and take what little wits you have left with you to another thread? Engage later, this battle is done.

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

15 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

It is.  But professor Ford is a troubled woman.  Time to move on.  

Really?  Dr. Ford had anything to do with Kavanaugh's perjury?

I fucking dare you to step up and be an American.  You're a traitor.  You don't know the meaning of "American" you weasely piece of shit.  Don't be surprised when . . .

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Really?  Dr. Ford had anything to do with Kavanaugh's perjury?

I fucking dare you to step up and be an American.  You're a traitor.  You don't know the meaning of "American" you weasely piece of shit.  Don't be surprised when . . .

" Nanny nanny boo boo " You are a bad man Johnny..

7 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

What part of what he said is not factually correct?

Facts..LOLOLOLO.. Go back through this whole thread and you will not find anything resembling a fact from these guilty until proven innocent guys.

Edited by Crusher
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

Notice how it’s the leftists that initiate 99% of the personal attacks and insults on this board?

And this gets cheered on by the mob.  Again, this is Texags politics now.  Just for the left.  

Completely correct.

8 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

Collins calmly used facts and reason to absolutely destroy every argument against Kavanaugh.  A stark contrast to the bed wetting left. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Johnny Sack said:

Minorities are thriving

Great job market.  

ISIS almost done.  

Korea is positive

My God what a time to be alive. I have had my limit of lib tears yet I order another goddamn round because I can. This has been a tough day for the AmericaHaterz for sure. 

• Like 1

And the awesome thing is Trump isn't done remodeling the surpreme court. 

The Dems really haven't figured out how/why he won (hint, it was the Russians). He -is- going to win in 2020. No way all the current SC justices lasts past his 2nd term. 

Think about this ... Trump might appoint 4 supreme Court justices before he is done.  That is all kinds of awesome.