Howard Stern Show

mulletpelini

2 hours ago, GoPokes83 said:

Is Memet still on the show? He was a semi regular and now nothing.

Yes, he understands he’s not built emotionally for the abuse, so you can tell he attempts to limit his involvement on the air, but he was prominently featured during Miami week for producing a couple bits and serving as one of the few sober(ish) voices during the shitshow that was the Ronnie bachelor party. Since he got married, he has seemingly matured a lot, and part of that is likely making himself more part of the background. 

Someone who’s been a lot quieter lately is Richard Christy. 

• Like 1

He was in Miami, and accompanied Wolfie on the Tan Mom visit (which I’m sure was just a detour on the same Florida trip, so he’s still able to travel in the US, and I don’t think you can do that without having the entire visa resolved. And he’s talked of hanging out with Ralph and Blitt and JD. Oh yeah, he just kissed JD the other day, so he’s going into the studio. No longer forced to live with his mom in Canada. 

• 3 weeks later...

l have been driving the past couple of days and so I listened to a few episodes from the past week. (I usually only listen to the interviews)   Between Beth being absolutely exhausted from having to baby sit Howard for his daughter's wedding weekend to him revealing that she tells him to stop talking during sex, she really seems at the end of her rope from having to be caged up with him for these past three years.  

4 hours ago, Herpa Derpa said:

Who cares about a cuck and a cunt?

Just slowing down to look at a wreck on the freeway, I suppose.  

A New York Jew that moved to Alabama (and got paid to do so, I suspect), and a dipshit married to a total skank that fucks other guys.

Two train wrecks that I'm curious about. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• 2 weeks later...

Beth is so miserable, but she made the devil’s bargain to stick it out and use the money for the cats and dogs (and still get some residual fame, more than she ever would’ve as a catalog model or occasional Letterman skit girl). I can’t remember the issue about a month ago, but she was incredibly pissed at him… maybe it was checking up on her frequently to make sure she was wearing a mask while out? Even sycophant Robin was all, “Uh oh, read the room HS, she’s at a different level of disgust.”

But even if she wanted to leave, she knows she can’t, without destroying all the sacrifices she’s already made being with him*. With the many instances Howard has mentioned prenups to people over the years, you know he has her in an ironclad one… she would probably get a fraction of what should be coming to her in a divorce.

So, she grins and bears it, puts up with the isolation, early meals, early bedtimes, the Hallmark movies, the mind games, no friends, letting Howie climb on top of her a few times a month… and she copes by literally spending much of her day cleaning cat shit and piss out of boxes. She doesn’t even get Knicks games anymore.

This celebrity party was probably a consolation gift to her to prove he’s not end of days Howard Hughes.

*Same for everyone else, too. Robin and Gary know he’s the golden goose, so they either act as #1 Defender (Robin) or swallow their tongue (Booey). Fred usually takes his side, too. Everyone has seen what happens when you leave the team (Jackie, Artie, Scott the Engineer, Shuli), you don’t exist anymore. I’m shocked he actually mentioned Billy West the other day.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

Beth is so miserable, but she made the devil’s bargain to stick it out and use the money for the cats and dogs (and still get some residual fame, more than she ever would’ve as a catalog model or occasional Letterman skit girl). I can’t remember the issue about a month ago, but she was incredibly pissed at him… maybe it was checking up on her frequently to make sure she was wearing a mask while out? Even sycophant Robin was all, “Uh oh, read the room HS, she’s at a different level of disgust.”

But even if she wanted to leave, she knows she can’t, without destroying all the sacrifices she’s already made being with him*. With the many instances Howard has mentioned prenups to people over the years, you know he has her in an ironclad one… she would probably get a fraction of what should be coming to her in a divorce.

So, she grins and bears it, puts up with the isolation, early meals, early bedtimes, the Hallmark movies, the mind games, no friends, letting Howie climb on top of her a few times a month… and she copes by literally spending much of her day cleaning cat shit and piss out of boxes. She doesn’t even get Knicks games anymore.

This celebrity party was probably a consolation gift to her to prove he’s not end of days Howard Hughes.

*Same for everyone else, too. Robin and Gary know he’s the golden goose, so they either act as #1 Defender (Robin) or swallow their tongue (Booey). Fred usually takes his side, too. Everyone has seen what happens when you leave the team (Jackie, Artie, Scott the Engineer, Shuli), you don’t exist anymore. I’m shocked he actually mentioned Billy West the other day.

The celebrity party was a consolation gift for Beth having to read about all the pretty people at Michael Rubin's bash. Biggest Hampton's celebrity shindig of the year and she's sitting at home with the cats. Howard's worth to the entertainment world has entered the realm of diminishing value. No one under 40 gives a shit. At. All. Pity for Beth he'll still live to 100 and she'll finally get a pittance when she's 85 after spending decades like a hermit. Probably not the life the Party Girl imagined when she bagged her catch.

Some of the usual suspects, Wentworth, McCormack, Bon Jovi, upping his game with Downey and throwing in some Shields for good measure. I wonder what happened between HS and Christa Miller/Bill Lawrence? They used to all be besties, but I never once heard Howard mention Ted Lasso, even though it was a rare chance for him to be culturally significant and have BL a on to talk TL.

Who’s the outlier in this photo? The one who didn’t really have their own career.

EE7EA462-8B89-43FF-9091-09E5ED4092CE.thumb.jpeg.b89b77a00b138108260ae1ff281e2d2a.jpeg

• 5 weeks later...

I think it’s HS’s youngest (the NP who just got married) and her luxury car salesman hubby.

Shit, edited to add Howard’s obsession with thinness has probably led to Beth’s awful diet. She probably eats next to nothing,,with the only “sustenance’ being junk food. Starve herself, eat candy, rinse and repeat.

Edited by Vito Andolini

• 3 weeks later...

I was listening last week to a replay.  

They were in Miami and the boys were all walking to lunch or dinner or something.  Ronnie and Wolfie were ahead of the others, and came upon a pile of dogshit.  Ronnie predicted that JD would step in the dogshit.

JD stepped in the dogshit.

I laughed my ass off. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Beth is at the end of her rope with him. Only reason she is still around is because he most likely has an iron clad prenup. Just easier for her to let him hump her twice a week and keep spending his money on cats.

• Hook 'Em 1