I had the weirdest dream...

TexasWolf

that Colt got hurt in the BCS title game...and we lost. Then Mack had a nervous breakdown and the admin forced him out. After that a new coach came in and "cleaned house" but he was the worst coach in school history. Then his replacement came and instituted a permanent  mediocracy.  And then I went to the shag to get talked off the ledge...but it was being run by some maroon and nobody was posting anymore. 

Can someone please tell me that Bobby really is in the shower, waiting to say "Good mornin'!" 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 8

• 5 years later...

Last night I had a dream Nick Saban was coaching the Longhorns.  We were playing Oregon and were backed up on our own 20.  At the snap, Ewers turned backwards and threw the ball to cheerleader that was standing at the back of the end zone.  She caught it and ran up the sideline with the rest of the team laying down blocks. She scored and we went up 18-0.  The TV announcer said Saban had told the ref she was on the field as an eligible receiver.  Replays later showed that she stepped out of the back of the end zone while making the catch but the refs did not call it.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN!?!??!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

Last night I had a dream Nick Saban was coaching the Longhorns.  We were playing Oregon and were backed up on our own 20.  At the snap, Ewers turned backwards and threw the ball to cheerleader that was standing at the back of the end zone.  She caught it and ran up the sideline with the rest of the team laying down blocks. She scored and we went up 18-0.  The TV announcer said Saban had told the ref she was on the field as an eligible receiver.  Replays later showed that she stepped out of the back of the end zone while making the catch but the refs did not call it.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN!?!??!

judd apatow comedy GIF

• Haha 1

I actually had a saban related dream the other day and he kinda said "fuck it" to me "let's shut it down" ... a few days later he retired.

you see, I'm FUCKING NOSTRADAMUS!!!*

*not a necrophiliac you gutter trolling whackos.

Edited by troph
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

WHAT DOES IT MEAN!?!??!

rosebowl_small.jpg

• Haha 1

On 9/1/2018 at 9:58 PM, TexasWolf said:

that Colt got hurt in the BCS title game...and we lost. Then Mack had a nervous breakdown and the admin forced him out. After that a new coach came in and "cleaned house" but he was the worst coach in school history. Then his replacement came and instituted a permanent  mediocracy.  And then I went to the shag to get talked off the ledge...but it was being run by some maroon and nobody was posting anymore. 

Can someone please tell me that Bobby really is in the shower, waiting to say "Good mornin'!"