do you ever yearn?

Kel Varnsen

That is weird to think about, actually.  She really didn't seem that short by Jerry and George.  Obviously everybody was shorted next to Kramer.  Wow, 5'3", did not see that coming.  I would guessed 5'6" or so.  Between the cleated shoes and poofy hair.  Hmm..    Who knew?  All that to say, I want to be on her.  And have desired as such for 25 years.  

2 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

That is weird to think about, actually.  She really didn't seem that short by Jerry and George.  Obviously everybody was shorted next to Kramer.  Wow, 5'3", did not see that coming.  I would guessed 5'6" or so.  Between the cleated shoes and poofy hair.  Hmm..    Who knew?  All that to say, I want to be on her.  And have desired as such for 25 years.  

Jason Alexander is 5'5"

27 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Jason Alexander is 5'5"

26 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Took you 30 years to ascertain Julia's height.  But you're been walking around with Jason's physical measurements this whole time?  Fucking weirdo.  

image.gif.6b9e4c928975d6ea7ed785151c89fbfc.gif

who’s Harold and who’s Manny?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, futureman said:

take back your tales, you vagabond!

-eee-yippie-yay-aye!!

Typical intra-thread derail by Lobo.  Think of sitcoms or dramas with dark humor that you've watched in the last 25 years.  And think of how so many of them have one or more characters that speak not only with an elevated vocabulary, but also a amalgamated trans-atlantic accent or 'boarding school dialect.'  Not the exact same audible tone, but the styles, rhythms, and verbiage of Peterman.  There's one on every fucking show now and it wasn't very common before Peterman.  Everybody else on the show was smart and pithy, but "spoke" in the vocal sense like a regular person. 

Take Cliff Claven from Cheers.  His terminology and knowledge was off the charts, but he still droned on like a working class Bostonian in his speech patterns.  There are a few examples before Peterman.  But hundreds after him.  My two sawbucks.  Now give me my yam-yam  

On 10/10/2023 at 6:24 PM, YGIFS said:

Typical intra-thread derail by Lobo.  Think of sitcoms or dramas with dark humor that you've watched in the last 25 years.  And think of how so many of them have one or more characters that speak not only with an elevated vocabulary, but also a amalgamated trans-atlantic accent or 'boarding school dialect.'  Not the exact same audible tone, but the styles, rhythms, and verbiage of Peterman.  There's one on every fucking show now and it wasn't very common before Peterman.  Everybody else on the show was smart and pithy, but "spoke" in the vocal sense like a regular person. 

Take Cliff Claven from Cheers.  His terminology and knowledge was off the charts, but he still droned on like a working class Bostonian in his speech patterns.  There are a few examples before Peterman.  But hundreds after him.  My two sawbucks.  Now give me my yam-yam  

just reached the Peterman era on our re-watch and I am here for it.