do you ever yearn?

Kel Varnsen

No, but she will use part of the money to invest in local businesses that will employ cancer survivors.  First one is called the Lumbar Yard.  

"then diving class started.  Well.......that got a little messy"

Kid using looking glass, "Dad, there's somebody swimming in the River."

Dad, "Don't be silly son.  It's probably just a dead body.  You see, when the mob kills somebody, they throw the body into the river."

Alright, since this whole site is only good for worthless Seinfeld and firearm factoids:

1.  In "The Limo" episode.  Tim, the White Supremacist, pulls out what type of handgun when he assures O'Brien and McMurphy that they're prepared for anything?

2.  In the daydream sequence where the police kill the "Little Cableboy", what type of revolver is used?

3.  What type of pistol does Brody flash to Jerry in the cineplex to help avoid any misunderstandings?  

4.  What other Seinfeld episodes showed a gun on camera?  Could be starter pistol, could be M-16 hoisted by a disturbed veteran.

This of course, will lead us into the discussion of the "lost" Seinfeld episode "The Bet" from Season 2 that never finished shooting due to it being too controversial at the time (show was only in its second season at the time and not yet really pushing the envelope).  

2 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Alright, since this whole site is only good for worthless Seinfeld and firearm factoids:

1.  In "The Limo" episode.  Tim, the White Supremacist, pulls out what type of handgun when he assures O'Brien and McMurphy that they're prepared for anything?

2.  In the daydream sequence where the police kill the "Little Cableboy", what type of revolver is used?

3.  What type of pistol does Brody flash to Jerry in the cineplex to help avoid any misunderstandings?  

4.  What other Seinfeld episodes showed a gun on camera?  Could be starter pistol, could be M-16 hoisted by a disturbed veteran.

This of course, will lead us into the discussion of the "lost" Seinfeld episode "The Bet" from Season 2 that never finished shooting due to it being too controversial at the time (show was only in its second season at the time and not yet really pushing the envelope).  

1. Trick question. They never pull out a gun, he shows a case full of guns. 

The rest: I don’t know anything about guns. Not my favorite thing. 

3 hours ago, YGIFS said:

This of course, will lead us into the discussion of the "lost" Seinfeld episode "The Bet" from Season 2 that never finished shooting due to it being too controversial at the time

I’d never known about this… “elaine! to my archives.”  or, google.  interesting stuff.

https://seinfeld.fandom.com/wiki/The_Bet

• Hook 'Em 1

Told you!  I think it's right before he exits the limo.  And you call yourself a trivia champion.

True story, earlier today...I'm on NextDoor which I try to avoid like the plague. I'm getting rid of a bunch of the girls' toys and vehicles and stuff.  And there was a mid-size trampoline that caught my eye that somebody nearby was giving away.  Anyway, I down the give away/take away rabbit hole on there.  A woman in the little town across the road from us said her family bought two chicks months ago to raise in the backyard for eggs.  Well, they were mistaken.  And now they own two full grown roosters and she wants somebody to 'adopt' them.  I mean, I have like ten different ways to go with this post including cockfights illegal only in the united states.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/21/2023 at 10:48 PM, YGIFS said:

I just remember that Ava gave a very nice hand massage to the Luger.  With both hands. 

2 hours ago, gofuckyourself said:

One family pocketed $7.6 million by taking cans and bottles from Arizona and recycling them in California

https://news.yahoo.com/one-family-pocketed-7-6-221318711.html?guccounter=1

The perps

Newman-P.thumb.jpg.d949f32424bfd1afa07c09aeb3d9c28f.jpg

Well yeah, they only had to go to the next state over.  Their G&A was probably minuscule compared to driving from NY to Michigan.

28 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Well yeah, they only had to go to the next state over.  Their G&A was probably minuscule compared to driving from NY to Michigan.

2 hours ago, gofuckyourself said:

One family pocketed $7.6 million by taking cans and bottles from Arizona and recycling them in California

https://news.yahoo.com/one-family-pocketed-7-6-221318711.html?guccounter=1

The perps

Newman-P.thumb.jpg.d949f32424bfd1afa07c09aeb3d9c28f.jpg

They should have brought Wilford "Diabeetus" Brimley back to catch Newman using a mail truck for personal gain.