2018 Fuck FFB - start/sit/waivers/FA/?s

ChickenSandwich

Started John Brown over Trequan as my bye week replacement.  Ouch.  

Tied going into tonight.  I have Kelce and Gurley.  Opponent has Goff.  

Hoping Kerryon is okay.  I won’t use him much since I have Gurley and A-Aron Jones.  But wanted him as my bye week replacement next week with Gurley on bye.  Tevin Coleman is my RB4 and just doesn’t get the touches.  

Edited by Johnny Sack

I help a chick in Houston with her 14-team league. Commish offered up AP & next year’s first for Saquon, we said no. Then Gordon & the same pick, we said no. We countered with AP, Gordon, & the pick. He verbally agreed, we told him to send it over on the site. When he did, he fucked it up by accidentally including our first pick next year. When we pointed out the mistake, he canceled it & has now completely reneged on the whole deal. 

What a goddamn fucking pussy, that is some weak dick shit. I don’t know anyone else in the league. 

5 hours ago, housious said:

I meant Goff ain’t not beating Kelce and Gurley 

What you said wasn't unlikely at all to happen.  That's the fun( and brutality) of Fantasy Football. It humbles everyone...

5 hours ago, EuroHorn said:

Opponent had Goff and started a player with a bye. Still almost beat me. I won by 2 points 

Channeling my inner Jason Garrett this week. I started Doug Baldwin vs GB instead of TY Hilton vs Ten. That cost me 24 points even though Baldwin scored 18.

I started Vikings DST@CHI instead of Colts vs Ten. That cost me 5 points.

I streamed Graham Gano who made a PAT, missed a FG and missed a PAT for -1 points.

I played highest scoring team in league with 157 pts after scoring 93 and 105 the previous 2 weeks.  The Slobberin Slorches, now on a 6 game losing streak, put up 143, outscoring every team in league except opponent. 

My team is now going to need help to make the POs.  In reality, the coach needs to stop being cute and get the fuck out of the way.

Edited by slorch

Rams score 54 and have over 450 total yds.  Gurley scores 9.4.  Ugh.

Looks like Yahoo standings are borked right now.  Looks like they determined wins/losses for the week based on scores prior to last night's game.  I'm sure it will get fixed at some point today, but might freak some people out until then.

On 11/18/2018 at 9:05 AM, po elvis said:

I am back and forth too. I have Ben or Watson at Washington. The pundits say Watson, but to me seems like that game script can be shitty. Jax can be good against QB's but not the last couple of games. Ben had a big game against Jax in playoffs last year, but will the game script be similar to that one?

so i go with Deshaun instead of Ben because of the "experts", but against my own gut. Ben scored 13.55 more points than Deshaun in my league. i lost by 13.7 points. makes me feel a little better.

19 hours ago, spystud13 said:

I help a chick in Houston with her 14-team league. Commish offered up AP & next year’s first for Saquon, we said no. Then Gordon & the same pick, we said no. We countered with AP, Gordon, & the pick. He verbally agreed, we told him to send it over on the site. When he did, he fucked it up by accidentally including our first pick next year. When we pointed out the mistake, he canceled it & has now completely reneged on the whole deal. 

What a goddamn fucking pussy, that is some weak dick shit. I don’t know anyone else in the league. 

What’s his pick look like next year?

Well shit, Mack is CBS’ start if the week. 

It took some time, but those of you patient enough with Marlon Mack have been rewarded in a big way. He's become a standout Fantasy running back since to the middle of October. 

Mack started the season dealing with foot and ankle problems, and he appeared in just one game prior to Week 6. But then things started to click for him, and he's been great for most of the past five games. 

Over that span, Mack has three games with at least 13 PPR points. He's averaging 5.0 yards per game for the season and has five total touchdowns. More importantly, in what was expected to be a crowded backfield with rookies Nyheim Hines and Jordan Wilkins, Mack has at least 17 total touches in three of his past four games. 

This week, Mack gets a favorable matchup against the Miami Dolphins at home. Miami has allowed a running back to score in all but one game this season, which was Week 9 against the New York Jets. And for the year, 11 running backs have either scored or gained at least 100 total yards against this defense. 

The latest example was Aaron Jones in Week 10 when he had 15 carries for 145 yards and two touchdowns, along with three catches for 27 yards against Miami, and I'm hopeful Mack has a similar outing this week. I like him as a No. 1 running back in all leagues. 

I'm starting Mack over: Joe Mixon (vs. CLE), Mark Ingram (at NO), Phillip Lindsay (vs. PIT), Chris Carson (at CAR) and Adrian Peterson (at DAL)

And AP is their bust alert. In other words, I suck. 

Peterson scored twice in Week 11 against Houston, which was great, but his rushing stats have been down of late due to the injuries along Washington's offensive line. In his past three games against Atlanta, Tampa Bay and Houston, Peterson has 44 carries for 136 yards (3.1 yards per carry) and just the two scores against the Texans. He also has only five catches for 17 yards over that span. Dallas is top 10 in fewest Fantasy points allowed to running backs, and only four running backs have scored on the ground against the Dallas Cowboys this year, including just one in the past six games. Peterson is still a flex option in most leagues, but I'd use caution if you consider him a must-start running back this week.

• Like 1

I need some survivor/eliminator help.  I've yet to use NO, KC, or the Rams.  The safe pick this week will be NO,  But if I can hold off on them, I can go KC in week 13 (@Oak), NO in week 14 (@TB),  Rams (vs Phi) or Atl (vs Ari) in week 15, and Rams (@Ari) in week 16 if I passed on them in 15.  Obviously, the pool is likely to be over by then, if not sooner, as there are only 9 of us left now.  But to do this I'd have to take Dallas over Washington, Houston over Tennessee, or Philly over NYG this week. 

I always avoid looking too far ahead early in the season on these things and let others take the risks and get burned.  But now it near the end where strategy comes into play a little.   Would you just go with New Orleans and see if anyone else falls out, or try to "steal" a week by taking Dallas, Houston or Philly and setting up the next 3 weeks pretty nicely?

Disclaimer: I realize this isn't fantasy, but I didn't want to start a thread just for this.

10 hours ago, spystud13 said:

Think AP will get a bunch of carries tomorrow with Colt. 

That Redskins OL is pretty banged up right now. I mean, that doesn’t really favor a strategy of the Redskins having Colt air it out all day either, but I’d probably temper my expectations on Peterson’s production. 

6 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

Need to start two in ppr.  Trequan, Jarvis Landry, Emmanuel Sanders

my WR1 is Michael Thomas.  If Trequan plays, I’m probably playing him.  Brees is on a heater right now and I want his passingly TDs 

I'd probably sit Smith just because you never know how serious that injury is if he's still questionable at this late stage.  

5 hours ago, EuroHorn said:

ppr League. Pick 2

Josh Gordon

jarvis Landry 

Josh Adams 

the forecast shows Adans with more points than Landry and Gordon.  Trying to decide whether to start Adams as a flex

Tough call.  If they feed Adams enough, he should racj up some points.  Giants have allowed 3 straight RB to top 100 yards and score a TD.  I'd probably go with him and Gordon?

2 hours ago, Barry_McCokiner said:

I know my team sucks.  Start two:

riddick

allen robinson

mvs

shady McCoy 

dj moore.  

Jared cook

Lots of meh right there.  If PPR, I'd probably go Robinson and Moore.  Standard would be McCoy and Robinson?  

Robinson just lit DET up for 6-133-2 a couple weeks ago, so if they don't change something up, he could be in for another big day.

7 minutes ago, Redneck Mutha said:

Lots of meh right there.  If PPR, I'd probably go Robinson and Moore.  Standard would be McCoy and Robinson?  

Robinson just lit DET up for 6-133-2 a couple weeks ago, so if they don't change something up, he could be in for another big day.

Yeah, my team is pretty meh..  I did Robinson and Riddick.  Expecting Theo to catch a lot of balls vs Bears D