2018 Fuck FFB - start/sit/waivers/FA/?s

ChickenSandwich

5 hours ago, HiggyBaby said:

Sit one, standard league:

John Brown @ CAR
Travis Kelce @ DEN
Jarvis Landry @ PIT

All gonna be damn strong starts. I’m leaning sitting Landry. Kelce way over due for some TDs.

Would not bench Landry, especially against Pitt pass d, or Kelce, who has 95 yds or a TD in 5 of his last 6. 

I'm guessing you don't have a dedicated TE position, if you're including Kelce with the WRs in this decision?  

We had a shot to compete for a playoff spot in my $$$ league. I killed it this week. Been starting shit bird J. Howard as my RB2 all year. He has sucked and been losing carries. Had a bad matchup at QB this week with Cam going against the Ravens. I looked up QB points against and with the exception of Wk 1 or 2, it's been like 7, 9, 12, 7, 19, 13. So I traded shitbird Howard to get a spot start out of Brady in an easy MNF matchup against the Bills. 

Howard finished with 18 pts. My RB2 had 1.6. Cam had 37.6 points. Brady finished with 13.7. I lost by 2.5 points. I literally needed 1 TD from the GOAT and couldn't get it. Season over. Thanks for taking my money. 

4 hours ago, immortal13 said:

Offering a trade of Kelsay for E. Elliot. Do you guys think that's a fair trade?

depends what your rb2s and 3s are.

kelces a guaranteed 15 PPG. him and Ertz are now the primary TE's now that Gronks time has seem to pass. I probably wouldnt do it. TE is such a make or break position, especially when Kelce outscores your opponents RB2 and WR2/flex

With AJ Green and Mack on bye this week, I got some shitty flex choices.  Standard league, need two from:
Godwin (@ CAR)
Golliday (@ MIN)
Courtland Sutton (vs HOU)
DJ Moore (vs TB)

Definitely start Sutton. Because I went and got him off waivers and he’s gonna kick ass. Trust me on this I have no idea what I’m doing!
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, T’Boo Ted Marshall said:

3 on bye and a Kicker Out.  

I was right on my prediction last week that Cousins would outpoint Rodgers.   I think it will happen again this week, but the question is whether I have the stones to sit Rodgers @NE or trust Cousins at home Vs Detroit.  

Considering sitting Rodgers against the team that's #28 in passing yds allowed per gm and #27 in passing TDs allowed, after he's thrown for 425+ in 2 of his last 3?  Bold move, Cotton.

Is Doug Baldwin going to be healthy enough this season to be a true WR1 again?  Has Seattle's scheme changed to be less dependent upon his productivity?  Is this the week he breaks into his former self?

Is David Njoku for real?  Last week was an 0-fer performance.  He's a nursing a knee injury, but has no injury designation on Friday, just like last week. Does the new staff leverage him as BM's safety blanket?