ChickenSandwich

1 hour ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

.5 ppr

Pick two..... 

Demaryius Thomas 

Sammy Watkins 

Allen Robinson 

Doug Martin 

Also.....Ebron or Vance Mcdonald? Fucking Doyle. 

I would go Sammy Watkins (should be a high scoring game against the Rams) and Allen Robinson. DT is going up against a tough Redskins defense and the Raiders are just too bad to trust any of their players right now. They haven't scored a single touchdown in 3 out of their past 4 games.

Ebron -- Luck is really slinging it right now and their receivers are weak. TE should continue getting a lot of targets.

What are your thoughts on Rashaad Penny this week? Obviously he had a breakout game against the Rams but a timeshare with Carson/Davis is scary.

Seems my team's flex situation is fluid (it's piss) this week (need 2)

Mack vs TEN (fewest pts allowed to RBs)

M Davis vs GB (with Carson possibly returning - Thurs game)

MVS (@ SEA - Thurs game)

AJ Green (@ BAL - talk of him now possibly playing Sun?)

Sutton (@ LAC)

Leaning Mack and MVS.  Don't think I can wait on a decision on Green, who won't be 100% and will be going against a pretty salty BAL pass d.

Edited by Redneck Mutha

Hate idiot firesale trades in keeper sleeper auction leagues.

Heres the short story...guy whos doing the sale is in second to last place but is in a like 5 way tie at 4-6. Due to points scored hes out of the playoffs as of now but 3 weeks left.

He trades Keenan Allen(top 12 wr) Brandin Cooks (top 7 without kupp now) and Mark Ingram (solid rb2) for Tyler Boyd, 2 spares and 20 draft dollars for next years auction.wants boyd as next years sleeper

He's a terrible player and drafter to begin with but it basically creates a super team and that guy hardly salvages anything for next years auction.. heres the brilliant negotiating exchange
dff80d1107667de4ebde87110151b745.jpg6ccec47b505f61270be268c7476335b2.jpg

23 hours ago, HiggyBaby said:

Need to start one, standard league:

Greg Olsen (@ DET)
TY Hilton (@ TEN)
John Brown (@ CIN)

It would seem Brown is due and will do well against CIN provided Flacco plays. Olsen should find paydirt. Not sure what to make of Hilton lately.

Probably TY Hilton since I sat him this week for Doug Baldwin...a decision I made about 30 seconds before GB-Seattle game. We're PPR, so it paid off, but Hilton will probably return to all-pro form now.

Seriously though, I would probably lean Olsen out of those 3.

On 11/15/2018 at 4:55 AM, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Hate idiot firesale trades in keeper sleeper auction leagues.

Heres the short story...guy whos doing the sale is in second to last place but is in a like 5 way tie at 4-6. Due to points scored hes out of the playoffs as of now but 3 weeks left.

He trades Keenan Allen(top 12 wr) Brandin Cooks (top 7 without kupp now) and Mark Ingram (solid rb2) for Tyler Boyd, 2 spares and 20 draft dollars for next years auction.wants boyd as next years sleeper

He's a terrible player and drafter to begin with but it basically creates a super team and that guy hardly salvages anything for next years auction.. heres the brilliant negotiating exchange
dff80d1107667de4ebde87110151b745.jpg6ccec47b505f61270be268c7476335b2.jpg

That bullshit is exactly why we have a veto process for trades.  Commish has final say even if required vetoes aren't accrued.

Pick a defense, please:

Colts DST hosting division rival Tennessee

or

Vikings DST @ Chicago?

I just have visions of Trubisky and Co having one of their nights and the Bears scoring about 33-35pts. Then again, Minnesota had 10 freaking sacks in their last game.  I see the Colts as a safer play against Tennessee's craptastic offense.

On 11/17/2018 at 7:01 AM, Redneck Mutha said:

Ben at JAX (JAX gave up 285-3-1 to Wentz and Luck the last two weeks) or

Fitz at NYG (Only 3 QBs have thrown for over 250 yds against NYG this yr.  Only 3 QBs have thrown multiple TDs against them.)

I am back and forth too. I have Ben or Watson at Washington. The pundits say Watson, but to me seems like that game script can be shitty. Jax can be good against QB's but not the last couple of games. Ben had a big game against Jax in playoffs last year, but will the game script be similar to that one?

1 hour ago, slorch said:

Pick a defense, please:

Colts DST hosting division rival Tennessee

or

Vikings DST @ Chicago?

I just have visions of Trubisky and Co having one of their nights and the Bears scoring about 33-35pts. Then again, Minnesota had 10 freaking sacks in their last game.  I see the Colts as a safer play against Tennessee's craptastic offense.

Except that IND defense has given up 26+ in 5 of their last 6 and Mariota seems to be turning the corner the last two weeks.  Only 3 TOs for TEN offense the last 4 games.

I think I'd go MIN.

On 11/17/2018 at 7:01 AM, Redneck Mutha said:

Ben at JAX (JAX gave up 285-3-1 to Wentz and Luck the last two weeks) or

Fitz at NYG (Only 3 QBs have thrown for over 250 yds against NYG this yr.  Only 3 QBs have thrown multiple TDs against them.)

Live by the Roethlisberger, die by the Roethlisberger. 

Fuck you, Roethlisberger.

Probably TY Hilton since I sat him this week for Doug Baldwin...a decision I made about 30 seconds before GB-Seattle game. We're PPR, so it paid off, but Hilton will probably return to all-pro form now.
Seriously though, I would probably lean Olsen out of those 3.

I was leaning Olsen as well but stuck with Hilton. I seem to have chosen wisely.