2018 Fuck FFB - start/sit/waivers/FA/?s

ChickenSandwich

15 hours ago, spystud13 said:

Goff is pretty much the sole reason I’m in the playoffs in one league, but do I sit him for Jameis this week? 

Goff @ Chi 
Jameis v. NO

CHI has held Stafford and Eli to a combined 406 yds, 1 TD, 3 INTs the last 2 weeks.  Temperature expected to be in the upper 20s.  

In 84 attempts his last 3 games, Winston has thrown just 1 INT, while throwing 2 TDs in each game.  I'd imagine NO will jump out early and TB will be playing from behind all game.  I'd go Winston.

12 hours ago, EuroHorn said:

Josh Adams or Spencer Ware?  Ppr league 

DAL d has been better against RBs than BAL the last 4 weeks.   They held AP and Kamara/Ingram to 144 total yds and 0 TDs the last 2 weeks.  Sproles returning will take some carries and targets from Adams.  I'd go Ware.

6 hours ago, To be named later said:

Pick one for Flex, non-PPR:

Tevin Coleman @ Green Bay
DJ Moore @ Cleveland

Thanks

Right now, I think I'd go Moore.

56 minutes ago, spystud13 said:

Neither of those is great. Nothing else out there? 

When I look at the top 15ish d’s over the last month, the only other FA defenses are: 

IND @ Hou 

KC vs Bal

MIA vs. NE

TB vs. NO

BTW NO has been the #2 fantasy defense over the past month, averaging 13 ppg, and that’s without any TD’s padding their stats. They’ve been sack machines.

Edited by CurlyDumps

I’ve been streaming DST’S all year.  I picked up Dallas and NO.  What do you think?
Dallas vs. PHI
NO @ TB
NO probably has the better matchup, but Dallas is at home.
This is my philosophy. I draft defense and kicker with my last 2 picks. I've started about 10 defenses this year.

I'd go with the Saints defense in this decision. The turnover factor for TBs offense is much higher. Both Fitz and Winston are turnover prone. Dallas will probably hold Philly to a lower point total but they don't force a lot of turnovers.

Feeling like the Rams may come out firing on all cylinders after their poor performance last week. Plus Cincy is rolling out their backup qb, that probably means he'll have a career day if I start the Chargers D. 

Damn, playoffs. Weird shit always seems to go down.

Unless I’m missing something, it looks like Detroit DST has three good matchups for the playoffs.

@ Arizona 2nd most pts per position
@ Buffalo 1st most pts per position
Minnesota 10th most pts per position

Arizona has rookie QB and just lost a WR.
Cousins has been so-so of late.
BUF Josh Allen might be a risky play

Looking for advice...not too familiar with Detroit DST but on paper it looks like a good play.
Backup DST’s in multiple leagues are Cowboys and Giants, May or may not keep they were waiver wire pickups for week 14 and possibly longer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

27 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

QB question

Winston at home vs NO (coming off loss, long eeek prep)

Matt Ryan at Green Bay 

Baker Mayfield at home to Carolina

I like Winston better than Ryan in the cold and Mayfield.  He's cut way down on his turnovers since returning to his starting role and game flow will probably favor him after NO offense puts up a bunch of points early. 

Full disclosure, I've got Winston in both my leagues, but am not starting him ahead of my other options (Mahomes, Roethlisberger going against an OAK D that has given up 3+ passing TDs in 5 of its last 7.).