2018 Fuck FFB - start/sit/waivers/FA/?s

ChickenSandwich

10 hours ago, Dr Fear said:

Got bit by the Gronk bug yesterday, but I managed to sit him in time and have to get a TE from tonight's Titans @ Cowboys game. All of these are available. My options are not good:

Titans:

Jonnu Smith - no TDs, no game with more that 1 FP, no game with more than 3 targets

Luke Stoker - Had his only TD of the year last game, no game with more than 2 targets

Cowboys:

Jeff Swaim: Doubtful for tonight, all signs point to not playing.

Blake Jarwin: No TDs, no game with more than 2 targets, only one game with more than 1 target

Dalton Schultz: Rookie, mostly inactive, no TDs, but has 3 targets last week after Swaim went out

Rico Gathers: The converted Baylor basketball player who gets very few targets but the Cowboys inexplicably have goal line plays where he is the primary target.

Thoughts?

Did you happen to pick up Jonnu Smith? He just scored a TD. 

I picked up Olsen today to supplant Kelce when he sits. That said I’m considering flexing him his week over Tarik Cohen or outright starting him in lieu of Jarvis Landry who hasn’t done jack shit lately. Every week he’s a must start and every week save a couple he’s left me with a pile of poo for points. Talk me off the ledge here.

Standard league.

3b49e97b2278cdb5ff7d90660803cd25.png

17 hours ago, HiggyBaby said:

I picked up Olsen today to supplant Kelce when he sits. That said I’m considering flexing him his week over Tarik Cohen or outright starting him in lieu of Jarvis Landry who hasn’t done jack shit lately. Every week he’s a must start and every week save a couple he’s left me with a pile of poo for points. Talk me off the ledge here.

Standard league.

3b49e97b2278cdb5ff7d90660803cd25.png

I'm finally benching him this week for Larry Fitzgerald, hoping new OC and bye week can build off the last performance.

Cle can't get the ball downfield and teams are swarming Landry's possession catches and limiting YAC (his bread and butter).  Sad, but have to make a change, need a win and his ceiling seems low.

• Like 1

I just got offered the follow trade -

I get: AJ Green and Sony Michel, he gets: Devante Adams

I know AJ Green is out for a few weeks but has anybody heard that he's really headed for IR?

My starting WRs for this week would be Tyler Boyd and Jarvis Landry.

Edit - fuckit, if I take the trade I've got to count on Andy Dalton for the rest of the season and I"m already handcuffed to Rodgers with Adams, Graham, and Adams.

Trade rejected.

Edited by BearSchlong

Well that didn't take long. . .

New Orleans Saints wide receiver Dez Bryant may have suffered a torn Achilles in practice, Tom Pelissero of NFL Network is reporting. Bryant is currently undergoing an MRI to determine the extent of his injury, but a torn Achilles would mean an end to Bryant's comeback before it even began, and would leave the Saints offense in the same place it was before the team signed Bryant earlier this week.

43.5 for McCaffrey & AB in one league at half, Ben's 22.2 chillin' on the bench in the other. 

Yeah I’m up against mcaffrey this weekend. Nice to know Ive already lost on night one so I can quit checking my league score this weekend.

Also sorry for the guys who picked up dez lol.

19 hours ago, BearSchlong said:

I just got offered the follow trade -

I get: AJ Green and Sony Michel, he gets: Devante Adams

I know AJ Green is out for a few weeks but has anybody heard that he's really headed for IR?

My starting WRs for this week would be Tyler Boyd and Jarvis Landry.

Edit - fuckit, if I take the trade I've got to count on Andy Dalton for the rest of the season and I"m already handcuffed to Rodgers with Adams, Graham, and Adams.

Trade rejected.

Good call in rejecting it. Toe injuries are notorious for lingering.

For reference, I traded away Davante Adams for Zach Ertz and Sony Michel last week.

You can’t sit him for Cohen. 

Normally I’d agree, but the logic goes like this:

Zeke’s only other single-digit game this year has come against a division opponent on the road. I figure Philly is gonna skull fuck us, so we’ll get behind early and his touches will come down.

Additionally, Cohen is due for a bounce back game and I like Detroit giving up points on the road.

I’m probably wrong, but the ‘Boys are realllll shitty.

1 hour ago, Stunns38 said:

Fellas

I Crowell vs Buffalo
Or Ito Smith vs Cleveland

Thanks!

Buffalo has given up 4 rushing TDs last 3 games.  Cleveland has given up 8 rushing TDs in its last 4.  Crowell probably going to get a lot of touches.  Game flow may give Smith more volume than usual.  

I think I'd lean Crowell because of how TD dependent Smith is, but really a coin flip, IMO.

Buffalo has given up 4 rushing TDs last 3 games.  Cleveland has given up 8 rushing TDs in its last 4.  Crowell probably going to get a lot of touches.  Game flow may give Smith more volume than usual.  
I think I'd lean Crowell because of how TD dependent Smith is, but really a coin flip, IMO.

Thanks, this is a tough one but I’ll stick with Crowell since he’s due a big game.