2018 Fuck FFB - start/sit/waivers/FA/?s

ChickenSandwich

2 nd most points scored in our league.

Most points scored against.

Not in POs for first time since 2010.  Such horseshit.  I could live with it if my team sucked... but it does not.

I somehow finished first in the regular season in my league taking Leveon Bell with the #2 pick and AJ Green at the top of the 3rd round. Also made a mid-season trade for kareem Hunt. I can see a possible flame out where I lose to the 8 seed next week. 
We have the same team with bell and green lulz.

I limped into the playoffs. Now my depleted team gets to get smoked likely this week

Does anyone know what the 2nd playoff tiebreaker would be in a yahoo league when it is set to "Best regular season record vs opponent wins", got a scenario where I am tied for the final spot next week going 1-1 with the other team? Would it be the total points over the two games or points scored on the season? Or something else?

19 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

I refuse to play in leagues with week 17 championship games. Play all season and end up having start Jeff Driskell and Malcolm brown in the final. 

Hell, we got one doing that already. 

On 11/30/2018 at 3:49 PM, Viper said:

Yes those are my concerns. There's usually not much depth. I got screwed by drafting Tyrod Taylor and Blake Bortles. I'm rolling with Keenum and Driskel right now.

Other options are D'onta Foreman for $10 but that's probably too many rb's. I'll probably just leave it open and only keep 2

9 hours ago, HiggyBaby said:

Any thoughts making room on my roster for Dante Pettis and/or Adam Humphries?

If you’re in a bind, hell yes on Humphries.  Look at his last 4 weeks.

Picked up Samuels to replace Conner.  I am in first place in my league and starting the playoffs.  Of course Conner goes out now.  

For my flex I have Josh Adams (PHI) expected to get 9.3 points.  Should I pick-up Spencer Ware (KC), he is expected to get 11.4 points?

Edited by EuroHorn

Need a QB rec.  Prescott, Trubisky, Keenum?

Opponent has Elliot and Cooper so Dak would be a defensive play since his fantasy numbers blow. My #1 was Trubisky, but he's coming off an injury and is facing the rams. Keenum I picked up for playoff bench points, so i probably won't use him.  

I've got a big inconsistent scrap heap to choose from for my 3 flex positions (standard).  

Mack (@ HOU) 

Golladay (vs ARI and probably Patrick Peterson most of the game)

C Davis (vs JAX on Thur) 

Drake (vs NE)

DJMoore (@ CLE)  

Sutton (@ SF)  

Normally, Mack, Golladay, and Davis would be no-brainers, but matchups scare you to death with those guys this week.  

14 hours ago, Redneck Mutha said:

I've got a big inconsistent scrap heap to choose from for my 3 flex positions (standard).  

Mack (@ HOU) 

Golladay (vs ARI and probably Patrick Peterson most of the game)

C Davis (vs JAX on Thur) 

Drake (vs NE)

DJMoore (@ CLE)  

Sutton (@ SF)  

Normally, Mack, Golladay, and Davis would be no-brainers, but matchups scare you to death with those guys this week.  

Court will probably get 12 targets against San Fran and they fucking blow. Depends on whether you think he will keep up his production or not but he and Keenum seem to be finding chemistry.

15 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Mixon, Golladay, Michael Thomas all banged up for me this week. Could be an early round flameout for me.  Damn you Kareem hunt!

I'm an MT owner myself. Picking 2/3 between him, Robert Woods and Courtland Sutton rn. I'll probably manage to fuck it up somehow. 

23 minutes ago, Auto Driller said:

Pick one for FLEX (0.5 PPR)

Spencer Ware vs Baltimore

Tyler Boyd @ LA Chargers

Gronk @ Miami

FantasyPros have them Ware (39), Gronk (52), and Boyd (59) in their .5 rankings. In these cases, I usually go with the higher ranking of the person playing at home. So, Ware.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Redneck Mutha said:

Thomas is fine.  Only issue I'm worried about is if NO tries to get Marshall and their young bucks involved more so they have more options for Drew for their playoff run.  Early TDs to them and a heavy dose of the 2 headed RB monster might freeze out Thomas' potential for a huge game.  

He'll either have 3 catches for 42 yards or go for 170 and 2 TDs.