2018 Fuck FFB - start/sit/waivers/FA/?s

ChickenSandwich

On 11/22/2018 at 7:49 AM, EuroHorn said:

ppr League. Pick 2

Josh Gordon

jarvis Landry 

Josh Adams 

the forecast shows Adans with more points than Landry and Gordon.  Trying to decide whether to start Adams as a flex

Went with Josh Adams which was the right call. Ravens defense came up big today. So far have 130 points with Conner and Roethlisberger in play. 

On 11/24/2018 at 11:22 AM, Redneck Mutha said:

Baldwin and AJGreen injuries killing me this week.  Assuming one or both of them can't go, I've got DJ Moore (vs SEA), Drake (@ IND), Sutton (vs PIT), or Davis (@ CAR) to choose from.  Standard league.  

Leaning Moore after his big week last week and hot and cold Drake.

Well done.  I may start drake next week

Standard league.  Need to rank these, since I'm not sure if I'll need to play 1 or 2 of them (waiting on Mack's concussion clearance):

AJGreen (vs DEN) - first game back from injury, Dalton gone

DJMoore (@ TB) - nice games last 2 weeks, TB pass d sucks, Funchess may sit again

Drake (vs BUF) - big game last week, last 5 gms BUF has given up 7 rush TDs

I missed the playoffs but am in a keeper league with an auction ($200). My for sure keepers will be Le'Veon Bell and Nick Chubb, but I'm trying to decide on the last one

(note: this is a QB and OP league so a lot of people play 2 QBs)

Flaco - $10

Garoppolo - $30

OJ Howard - $10

4 hours ago, Viper said:

I missed the playoffs but am in a keeper league with an auction ($200). My for sure keepers will be Le'Veon Bell and Nick Chubb, but I'm trying to decide on the last one

(note: this is a QB and OP league so a lot of people play 2 QBs)

Flaco - $10

Garoppolo - $30

OJ Howard - $10

What kind of QB depth will be available in your draft next year? flacco sucks even in a 2qb league so I wouldn’t keep him. Seems like 15% of your pot on Garopollo is above his value so not sure he’s worth keeping either. 

Edited by Firemans4Horn

What kind of QB depth will be available in your draft next year? flacco sucks even in a 2qb league so I wouldn’t keep him. Seems like 15% of your pot on Garopollo is above his value so not sure he’s worth keeping either. 
Yes those are my concerns. There's usually not much depth. I got screwed by drafting Tyrod Taylor and Blake Bortles. I'm rolling with Keenum and Driskel right now.

Other options are D'onta Foreman for $10 but that's probably too many rb's. I'll probably just leave it open and only keep 2

I have had Ekeler and Spencer both stashed for 3 weeks, each.

I have McCaffrey- autostart.

then Pick one of these 3:

David Johnson, Top 10 type back @GB, but I worry about how hard the Cards are going to try.

Austin Ekeler @Pitt in a prolific offense and most likely a shootout.

Spencer Ware @ Oakland in a prolific offense predicated upon the pass, but KC could get up early and then grind it out with the run game

6 minutes ago, BearSchlong said:

Ok PPR league.

Need to start 2.

Spencer Ware @ OAK
James white vs. MIN
Tyler Boyd vs. DEN

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Red Rifle is out for CIN.  Green is probable.

Burkhead is back for NE.

I'd go with Ware over those other 2. White would be a close 2nd pick.

I have had Ekeler and Spencer both stashed for 3 weeks, each.

I have McCaffrey- autostart.

then Pick one of these 3:

David Johnson, Top 10 type back @GB, but I worry about how hard the Cards are going to try.

Austin Ekeler @Pitt in a prolific offense and most likely a shootout.

Spencer Ware @ Oakland in a prolific offense predicated upon the pass, but KC could get up early and then grind it out with the run game

I think Johnson would be the safe play.

Standard league.  I think I've got Golladay (vs LAR) and Moore (@ TB) locked in with their juicy matchups.  Need help on last flex spot:

AJGreen 1st game back from injury and with new QB vs DEN

Mack back after concussion against a tough JAX d

Hot and cold Drake against BUF, which has given up 7 TDs to RBs in its last 5 gms

Mack and then Drake.

Drake has a higher ceiling...but that floor though.  Sometimes it depends how favorable the matchups in the rest of my lineup are.  If I am more confident, I'll take a shot on the high ceiling guy.  If it's close or I'm really, really, really needing the points, I do the higher floor prospect.