Cruz vs Beto

Washpark

2 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

Wife said, “turn it off. I can’t watch this shit anymore”. So we are watching Catastrophe.

Yeah I'm not watching tonight either.  Zero interest in watching 2 guys repeat the same shit they've been saying for the last 8 months and then listen to Beto voters say "Beto crushed it!" and Cruz voters say "Cruz owned Beto tonight!"

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

Yeah I'm not watching tonight either.  Zero interest in watching 2 guys repeat the same shit they've been saying for the last 8 months and then listen to Beto voters say "Beto crushed it!" and Cruz voters say "Cruz owned Beto tonight!"

This was always gonna be what happened. 

I actually thought Beto was good in the first debate, and isn’t good in this one.

Beto doesn’t sound clear, immediate and certain. He needs to be coached to use short sentences, action verbs, and to push back as hard as he can on Cruz to the point of being a prick.

Beto has had some good zingers but was poor delivery

Just now, TexasMan said:

The candidate I support is blowing the candidate I don't support out of the water!

Exactly. My wife is watching. Says Cruz clearly winning lol. I told her not interested. Watch out guys.  She’s a college educated white suburban mom. 37 years old. Beto’s wheelhouse.  

Instead watching son play Fortnite. 

4 minutes ago, Pancho Negro said:

No, Cruz isn’t “clearly winning.”  Neither one of them are. 

Your wife would have said Cruz was winning if Cruz starting speaking baby language. 

Sure. That’s my point.  

6 minutes ago, Pancho Negro said:

Man, some of y’all aren’t liking Beto’s delivery style. 

My public speaking/debate background disagrees. 

You probably thought Hillary destroyed Trump as well.